Last great film you saw

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Friendly Persuasion (1956) and One-Eyed Jacks are both great, both in the Mafo's Mofo Top 100, and have both been seen by me and mine in the last couple of days.

A Simple Plan (1998)
Its an awesome movie with really good characters and story. Billy bob thorton was amazing.

RocknRolla
This too was kewl movie.

Bound (1996)
This is really clever and cool movie

I just saw the Hangover...was quite funny but I think people overrated it.

Very Bad Things with Christian Slater a few years back was just as good.

Old theme...road trip to Vegas for a Stagg Party, some stuff goes down, back to the new wifey just in time for the wedding.

Been there done that.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I just saw the Hangover...was quite funny but I think people overrated it.

Very Bad Things with Christian Slater a few years back was just as good.

Old theme...road trip to Vegas for a Stagg Party, some stuff goes down, back to the new wifey just in time for the wedding.

Been there done that.
You literally posted this twice in two different threads.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

You literally posted this twice in two different threads.
Haha, yeah i repped him on the first one too. Its a nearly identical post...

Haha, yeah i repped him on the first one too. Its a nearly identical post...
What gets me is the title of the thread, and his post. The title of the thread is "Last great film you saw." According to him, The Hangover is ok, but it's not great. It just doesn't make any sense.

come on guys pls post in here and it would be great if you tell about some great movies but make sure they are less popular so that I can find some good movie to watch.

I recently watched ginger snaps,shotgun stories,dead man's shoes,the crying game but didnt quite like any of them.

Jicko, great movies aren't restricted to this thread alone. Roam the different sub-forums of this board and I'm sure you'll find a few. I suggest checking out the MoFo 100. It contains lists of members' 100 favorite films.

Jicko, great movies aren't restricted to this thread alone. Roam the different sub-forums of this board and I'm sure you'll find a few. I suggest checking out the It contains lists of members' 100 favorite films.
Ive been romaing around this site for quite a time and today I registered over here but all the movies I find recommended are mostly se7en ,silence of lambs, psycho, fight club etc.
I had never heard about movie "A Simple Plan" but I found out about it on IMDB and really glad that I watched it, its an excellent movie.Same goes for "Bound"
So Im here looking for "less popular excellent movies"

Mulholland Drive
Inland Empire
Blue Velvet
Rosemary's Baby
The Tenant
Fearless Vampire Killers
Angel Heart

Mig
Ive been romaing around this site for quite a time and today I registered over here but all the movies I find recommended are mostly se7en ,silence of lambs, psycho, fight club etc.
I had never heard about movie "A Simple Plan" but I found out about it on IMDB and really glad that I watched it, its an excellent movie.Same goes for "Bound"
I'm sort of breaking the rules of my own thread.

But some years ago, I caught the movie Panic with William H Macy about 20 minutes into it I think, and I thought it was great.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Very close to the Marvel comics. Lots of action, stunts, special effects and a good story.

I watched the five Quatermass films over the last few weeks. The three Hammer films from the 50's and 60's are brilliant. The four part Conclusion (1979) was a little long but OK. The 2005 remake of the Quatermass Xperiment was crap.