The Dead Movie Pool

Tools    

Just want to see which movies you think are going to crash and burn this year based on expectations and hype. We probably can all agree with Land of the Lost being one of the first to make the Dead Movie Pool list. Give me your top 10 for the year.

Year One
Bruno
G-Force
G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra
The Final Destination
A Perfect Getaway
The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
Gamer
Surrogates
Astro Boy

I think that Swipe It Up is the next dead movie or thread, for that matter.
Agreed.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Year One
Bruno
G-Force
The Final Destination
A Perfect Getaway
Gamer
Surrogates
Astro Boy
I'd agree with most of them but there's no way Bruno is going to fail. Borat was one of the funniest if not the funniest movie I've ever seen and judging by the trailer for Bruno it's following in the same footsteps.

Everyone from my parents to my little sister found Borat hilarious so I reckon even if Bruno isn't great it'll still do well in the box office from people going to watch it out of curosity to see whether Baron Cohen could get anywhere near the expectations surrounding this movie.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Just want to see which movies you think are going to crash and burn this year based on expectations and hype. We probably can all agree with Land of the Lost being one of the first to make the Dead Movie Pool list. Give me your top 10 for the year.
I wasn't aware of the fact that the year started in June. Are you referring to just the summer movies, or the movies for the year?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I should have been more specific. I mean for the rest of the year.

I didn't even think about GI Joe but that is definitely going to be on the list. The preview of them running down the street dodging rockets was just cheesy.

Year One
Bruno
G-Force
The Final Destination
A Perfect Getaway
Gamer
Surrogates
Astro Boy
I agree on most of these except for Bruno the trailer confirmed it for me it looks hilarious and people will flock to it for a taste of shock comedy