Let's give the moderators a round of applause

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Well now you have a new one to check out. I thik you might like it

Yeah I heard my dad talking about it. LOL

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Go Des and Spudly! They've been catching just about all the spam lately...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Oh, and I almost forgot: Spud got one in 42 seconds back on May 20th.
Had no idea it was that fast, but alrighty.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Destiny rid us of a spam thread in just 30 seconds the other day; good for second on her high score list. And, though it doesn't quite break her top four, she got rid of another one in 47 seconds, too.

What's the longest that spam's been left on the board for?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Best mods Iveever seen, and Ive been around. I posted at SHERDOG for awhile, and thats the biggest forum Ive ever seen in my life (dont worry its an MMA forum). They cant hold a candle to Yodas crew.

It helps when you care passionately about your subject matter and site. Makes moderating easier. Like kicking obnoxiousness out of your home or from crashing your party.

Ive actually had a large feud with a website before. It lasted a year and was hilarious, but thats another story. Lets just say this is a group you want to be a part of, and wont be wasting your time trying. Too critical?! LOL! Hardly. As Al Davis would say "Its a commitment to excellence".

Ok Yoda I said it now wheres my $5

What's the longest that spam's been left on the board for?
Hard to say, and depends on the criteria. A month or two ago I found a really old one that was probably posted before the current rules and general attitudes towards spam were fully formed. If that counts, then it'd be years.

If the criteria includes anything in the last couple of years which we'd probably all agree is spam, I think there was one this year that for whatever reason floated under our radar for a few days. I remember being pretty surprised by that.