Favorite Cheesy Comedy?

Tools    

what would you favorite cheesy comedy be?? cheesy as in like.. something not so serious.. just flat out funny movie..

When I see "Cheesy", I take it as "B-Rated".

Now, ask anyone who knows me, and you'll find out that I'm not a huge fan of cheesy/B-rated movies. Especially from the 80's. Seriously!

Until I know for sure if this is what you mean, I'll just name a couple that come to mind . . .

They Call Me Bruce? (1982)

The Gods Must Be Crazy (1981)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Zapped and Zapped Again!....Don't ask me why.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I don't know if it's my favorite but it was definitely the first one that popped into my head and the fact that it's a romantic comedy and i watched it and loved it is really saying something

Heartbreakers

"Look, if you want to torture me, spank me, lick me, do it. But if this poetry sh*t continues, shoot me now, please."

I was just thinking, Son in Law, and there it is, Pauly Shore's cheeserpiece.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

My boyfriend bought the movie Step Brothers last night and I got to say that is one hilarious movie to watch, I could not stop laughing that's how cheesy it was

This thread needed some Pauly Shore.
haha yes.. that's an awesome movie.. here are some of mine!
not so much cheesy.. BUT HILARIOUS!!

that was hilarious too.. rachel mcaddams and rob and anna faris were amazing!

anna Faris again in Smiley Face.. HILAROIOUS MOVIe about getting lost in LA when high on pot! lol

And The Rocker with Christina Applegate and Rainn Wilson .. SO FUNNY!

I found a hilarious part of "The Rocker!" haha check it out!

I'd consider my all-time Top 5 favorite "cheesy" comedies to be these:

Ruthless People

Scorched

Private Resort

Austin Powers (any one - or all - of the three)

My Cousin Vinny

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I'd consider my all-time Top 5 favorite "cheesy" comedies to be these:

Ruthless People

Scorched

Private Resort

Austin Powers (any one - or all - of the three)

My Cousin Vinny

HAHAHAHA I LOVE "My Cousin Vinnie" That movie is just plain and simply brilliant!! It's above a cheesy comedy to me! AMAZING!! This is my favorite part of the movie :

Mona Lisa Vito: The car that made these two, equal-length tire marks had positraction. You can't make those marks without positraction, which was not available on the '64 Buick Skylark!
Vinny Gambini: And why not? What is positraction?
Mona Lisa Vito: It's a limited slip differential which distributes power equally to both the right and left tires. The '64 Skylark had a regular differential, which, anyone who's been stuck in the mud in Alabama knows, you step on the gas, one tire spins, the other tire does nothing.
[the jury members nod, with murmurs of "yes," "that's right," etc]
Vinny Gambini: Is that it?
Mona Lisa Vito: No, there's more! You see? When the left tire mark goes up on the curb and the right tire mark stays flat and even? Well, the '64 Skylark had a solid rear axle, so when the left tire would go up on the curb, the right tire would tilt out and ride along its edge. But that didn't happen here. The tire mark stayed flat and even. This car had an independent rear suspension. Now, in the '60's, there were only two other cars made in America that had positraction, and independent rear suspension, and enough power to make these marks. One was the Corvette, which could never be confused with the Buick Skylark. The other had the same body length, height, width, weight, wheel base, and wheel track as the '64 Skylark, and that was the 1963 Pontiac Tempest.
Vinny Gambini: And because both cars were made by GM, were both cars available in metallic mint green paint?
Mona Lisa Vito: They were!
Vinny Gambini: Thank you, Ms. Vito. No more questions. Thank you very, very much.
[kissing her hands]
Vinny Gambini: You've been a lovely, lovely witness.

AWESOME MOVIE!! haha

And I still highly recommend you to watch The Rocker! It's just as hilarious, if not more!

All of the "Scary Movies"

i love Wallace and Gromit, i use to watch it on PBS all the time when i was younger and that one short film they had with the penguin was amazing!!

HAHAHAHA I LOVE "My Cousin Vinnie" That movie is just plain and simply brilliant!! It's above a cheesy comedy to me! AMAZING!! This is my favorite part of the movie :

AWESOME MOVIE!! haha
That was the only one of the five on my list that was shaky whether it was really "cheesy" or not. All of the other four on my list, though, definitely fit the bill.

And I still highly recommend you to watch The Rocker! It's just as hilarious, if not more!
I don't think I've ever heard of it, but noted.