Hello, World!

Tools    

Howdy!

These forums look cool, I'm looking forward to participating in discussions here!

A little about me:

I'm a 27 year old cinephile and grad student (I used to work for a translation firm before heading back to school though, so I'm not a college lifer).

My favorite directors are:

Wong Kar-Wai
Werner Herzog
Stanley Kubrick
Jean-Luc Godard
Sergio Leone

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome to MoFo!

Interesting list of directors there, from Mad Werner to Willy Wong Kar...

What can I say? I'm a style geek - I like my films beautiful, ambiguous and non-linear.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
You seem very intelligent, so I look forward to seeing you help to bring some of the cerebral spark and intellectual discussion that first excited me about mofo. Welcome.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Banned already? What's the story.
Morning glory?

Don't tell me it was the guy who claimed to be Julie Andrews' son again and decided to spam us with wonderfully fruitbat conspiracy-stylee websites. Am I the only person who remembers that particular numpty?

Seriously though....yeah, what gives?

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Don't tell me it was the guy who claimed to be Julie Andrews' son again and decided to spam us with wonderfully fruitbat conspiracy-stylee websites. Am I the only person who remembers that particular numpty?