What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Making a post on my blog. (See signature for link.)
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Drinking my 3rd cup of coffee....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Drinking my 3rd cup of coffee....
Beat Ya! I think I've had 6...

The 12th of July in Norn Ireland is the day where Dave stays in to avoid seemingly random displays of sectarian triumphalism which manifest themselves as men wearing bowler hats marching in ragged lines behind flute bands then getting drunk and urinating in people's gardens.

The weather's too lousy for my usual trip across the border, far away from the insular barbarity of burning a banner with a young catholic boy's (murdered a few months ago purely because of his religion) name on it, which is a rather pathetic way to celebrate one's 'culture'.

The vast majority of people who celebrate the 12th do so in a peaceful manner but episodes like the above only serve to underline my sometime regret at why the Hell I ever came back to this country.

I'm also constipated.

I just woke up so I typing this message in my PJ's and I'm gonna take a shower in a bit.

This is not the seduce someone thread PP

Anyway maybe I need to learn to like coffee too I am dragging this morning. I am about to kick a computer I am working on because it will not allow me to fix it. If it was mine I would toss it in the dumpster. Oh well back to the salt mines.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Eerie Nebbit, so am I.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Dogsitting.

I wouldn't mind so much but he's a flippin' nutjob of an American Staffie who's ultimately good-natured but thick as two short planks and, how can I put this politely, excitable.