Team America (F@ck Yeah!) Thread

→ in
Tools    

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
Okay, so I saw Team America: World Police on the weekend, and I loved it. I loved it so much I wanted to open a thread where all those who saw it could talk about the funny parts. If you hated the film, I guess you can drop your $0.02, but I'd rather that this be for lovers of the film. There were so many funny parts.

Parts I Liked:
All The Songs
The Barf Scene
The Dicks F@ck Pussies part.
Just about all of it.

Generally I hate a lot of swearing, but becuase it was from Parker/Stone I knew it was going to be vulgar going into it. I loved it.

Et tu?

I really liked it. As soon as i heard "derka derka derka" in the first scene in Paris, i knew i was gonna love it. I dont think i stopped laughing the entire movie. I'm a pretty big fan of south park and love wat they do with the current issues.

I dont think the movie could hav been done with puppets and it added alot to the movie.

The dick ass pussies part was genius, it was just so well done. LoL, and the way he proved he proved his loyalty to get back into Team America. That was just great.

Derk Derk bachalaka Jihad!!!!

This movie owns. I even loved the Michael Moore scene (and I'm a Moore fan! How sad is THAT?!)

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Found the Panthers rather amusing, along with the montage section. All in all thought it was pretty decent after pub movie.....will definetely be watching it again.

The funniest parts were the sex scene and the barf scene. I almost had a heartattack when I saw both those scenes. Oh, also the Matt Damon part was really funny.

Here's Johnny!
i havent seen it but it isnt et tu its et toi

i hope or im f***ed on

I couldn't believe how hilarious this movie is. It attacks both ideological sides with equal aplomb.

I am not a South Park fan (not that it is bad), but I have been waiting for a film that combines both puppet sex and Kim Jung Il parody.

Seriously, this movie has everything, including Star Wars spoofs.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Gary Johnston: A flying limo? Now I've seen everything.
Spottswoode: Really? Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
Gary Johnston: No.
Spottswoode: So you HAVEN'T seen everything.

I've never laughed so much in my life, i love this film so much

Does anyone know where I can get the script? Or more specficly the "The Dicks F@ck Pussies part." I wanna quote that and its uber funny..But dont feel like rewinding my tape over and over again to write it down.

Here to support the villians.......
A film which features puppets having sex and has Danny Glover and Sean penn being eaten alive by cats, can only be hilarious.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Well, after reading all of the above thoughts, I have to go rent it. I wasn't going to, but now I must. Thanks!

If you like South Park, Family Guy, and generally have an open mind about satire, pretty much everyone gets made fun of labeled in this movie, no one is left out .
Im still trying to get my mom to see it...

Good luck with that hahaha

Anyways rent it, if you dont think its funny in the first 30 minuites or so, turn it off.

I loved it, but i suggest having an open mind before ya see it =D

Nuff said.

I personally didnt care for it but that happens most of the time when I anticipate a movie so much so I cant really give a definite opinion which is why I didnt write a review.But I would like to see the unrated puppet scene.Anyone have a link for it on the internet?

lol that movie looks funny

I sense stevo3001 has discovered the movie reviews section!

(If there's some rule against bumping older threads, let me know and I'll stop adding my take.)

Vibrant, hilarious movie, well worthy of the South Park creators current status as some of the best satirists around. Some of the jokes were weaker and clearly just there to balance their attack, which was disappointing, but they never slowed the film too much.

I'm going to have nightmares about the ferocious panthers for years.

Originally Posted by stevo3001
I sense stevo3001 has discovered the movie reviews section!
Welcome.

Originally Posted by stevo3001
(If there's some rule against bumping older threads, let me know and I'll stop adding my take.)
Nope. If you've got a take on a film with a pre-existing thread, bumping is encouraged.

You know I love South Park and all the other stuff Matt and Trey have done. But when I saw the preview for this movie I had no interest at all. Well I decided I would sit down and give it a chance, I mean I watched "Orgasmo" and sad to say I found that funny. But I guess I was turned off to Team America at first because of the puppets and really no other reason. But when I turned it on it only took a few minutes for me to totally forget about the puppet aspect and really get into this film. I mean I found it hysterical all the way to the end. The gags they pulled were just awesome and funny as hell. The songs were great and things like a puppet falling from a balcony and popping like a bottle of ketchup and the sex scene were great. I was totally wrong about this movie and it goes to show me that you can't tell about a movie from a trailer, I will never do that again. I have to say if you haven’t seen Team America yet go rent it or buy it cause you will want to see it again. Just a sweet flick...

The Fat of the Mailbox
Matt and Trey for prestident!!!

Oh, sorry.

Anyway, don't forget about the Film Actors Guild.