Grace Kelly
Juliette Binoche
Isabelle Huppert
Cate Blanchett
Anita Ekberg
I always had a crush on Natalie Wood.

Half man, half machine
For shame…

How quickly you hoodlums forget about Scarlet “I’d Hit That” Johansson.

"If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed." - Stanley Kubrick

"Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you." - Roger Ebert

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by MovieDan82
For shame…

How quickly you hoodlums forget about Scarlet “I’d Hit That” Johansson.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last

Jordan Two Delta...thank you I'll have another!

Half man, half machine
I stand corrected.

I always had a crush on Natalie Wood.
Thats who is in my avatar.

i like cillian murphy

with scarlett in Girl with a pearl earring

Michelle Trachtenberg in Euro trip... phwoar!

I am having a nervous breakdance

I know I've posted a pic of Ziyi Zhang before but, damnit, she's good enough for an encore!

Originally Posted by nebbit
Thats who is in my avatar.
Natalie Wood wrote "Imagine"??

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
This week I'm mainly fancying ..... Mira Sorvino.

She's fluent in Cantonese, doncha know?

Originally Posted by Tacitus
This week I'm mainly fancying ..... Mira Sorvino.

She's fluent in Cantonese, doncha know?
For here or to go?

The People's Republic of Clogher
For here or to go?
She's look good even in one of those brown paper bags they give you (y'know the ones that are programmed to let the sauce seep through and dump everything on the ground three paces from your front door).

Originally Posted by Tacitus
She's look good even in one of those brown paper bags they give you (y'know the ones that are programmed to let the sauce seep through and dump everything on the ground three paces from your front door).
Five seconds rule!

Here to support the villians.......
Originally Posted by criss
i like cillian murphy

Yeah I'm having a thing for him at the moment, He has fantastic piercing blue eyes, that make him oh so sexy.

I saw Elisha Cuthbert on the Tonight Show a while ago and ever since then I've really been into her....before her I liked Britney Murphy and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Can I just say, that having met Robia LaMorte (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) in person, that she is seriously the hottest woman ever? Just needs to be said.