Favorite Lines from your favorite movies!

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
Bob: Hey my old man wasn't around when I was born. (takes a swig of vodka) Why should I be?

Movie Forums Member
In a 7-11 like store...
Black Guy (to clerk): Got any Captain Berry Crunch?

Later at guy's apartment...
Det. Jimmy Shaker (interragating black guy): You don't think I know what's going on here? What kind of man goes into a store and asks for Captain Berry Crunch? That's a kids cereal!!

One quote that really got me was in The Usual Suspects, one everyone should remember and it's true...

Kevin Spacey: ' The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist... '

Not funny or anything, it just caught me in the moment of the film

Originally Posted by alabama_worley
One quote that really got me was in The Usual Suspects, one everyone should remember and it's true...

' The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist... '
Yes, 19th Century French poet Charles Baudelaire is quite the screenwriter.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I have no name. If you must call me something, call me 'no name.'

- Trowa Barton, man of mystery, ladykiller, dick (Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz)

I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this. ~ One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (McMurphy)

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

ok my favourite quotes are---

"28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds....that, is when the world....will end"-donnie darko

"she doesn't like it in the barn, the horses keep her up at night"-The ring

"aidin-what happened to the girl?
rachel-samara?
aidin-was that her name?
rachel-mmhmm
aidin-is she still in the dark place?
rachel-no, we set her free
aidin-you helped her!
rachel-sweety whats wrong?
aidin-you weren't supposed to help her
rachel-hunny she can't hurt you...
aidin-don't you understand rachel....she never sleeps"
-The ring

"Like the thong? move your g-string down south"-thirteen

"NO BRA, NO PANTIES, NO BRA, NO PANTIES"-thirteen

Just a quick few

The End Has Come
The only thing I liked about Cast Away

You know, I was gonna get sick or I was gonna get injured or something. The only choice I had, the only thing I could control, was when and how and where that was going to happen.
So, I made a rope. And I went up to the summit to hang myself.
But, I had to test it, you know. Course. You know me. And the weight of the log snapped the limb of the tree, and I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power. over. nothing.
And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket. I knew, somehow, that I had to stay alive.
Somehow. I had to keep breathing, even though I had no reason to hope, and all my logic said that I would never see this place again.
So, that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing. And then, one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in, gave me a sail.
And now here I am. I'm back. In Memphis, talking to you. I have ice in my glass.
And I've lost her all over again. I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly. But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island.
And I know what I have to do now. And, I keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?

-Cast Away ~ Tom Hanks

"GTA on yo ass mutha ****er" resident evil apocalypse

Giving a woman a foot massage and eating out the holiest of holes aint the ****ing same.

Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction g i actually gave a presentation in my speech class today and used that clip. **** was crazy!

Originally Posted by regex_1
[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

The People's Republic of Clogher
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.... - Tyrell, Blade Runner

Movie Forums Member
Easy to pick up, Hard to put down (while holding the gun) in John woo's The Killer

There are some who call me, Tim. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I think my all time fav would be from trainspotting:

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers...choose DIY and wondering who **** you are on a Sunday morning.Choose sitting on a couch watching mind-numbing,spirit crushing game shows,stuffing junk food into your mouth.Choose rotting away at the ned of it all,pishing your last in a misarable home,nothing more than a embarrasment to the selfish,****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourself.Choose your future.Choose life... But why do I want to do a thing like that?

Movie Forums Member
I like the part where Hans finds John McClaine for the first time but makes believe he's a hostage. It's so funny/great...

John screams at Hans aiming a machine gun at him. John's bare chest is bathed in sweat so much, that the office lights reflect off of it.
John: WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!? WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?
Hans (faking it): Oh no. Please tell me, you're not one of them.
John (calming down): Relax, just tell me who are.
(After talking for a couple of minutes, Hans is given a gun)
John walks to other end of room.
Hans (cocks the gun): Where are my detanators?
John: Oh, so you're Hans. Why do you want yor detanators? Anyway, I already used them.
Hans: I'm going to count to three-
John: Just like you did with <head guy of 30th floor>?
Hans clicks the gun, but nothing happens.
John: Oh, guess what Hans? There's no bullets. What do you think I'm f#Šk!ng stupid?

Also these were good...
On Tony's shirt: Now I have a machine gun. Ho Ho Ho.

Just a robbery...
John (smoking a cigarette): You mean this whole thing was just a robbery? God Hans.
Hans: I know it might sound a little redudent for 64 thousand dollars, but when its for 64 hundred million dollars, that is a different story

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Damn! We're in a tight spot! ~ Ulysses Everett McGill (O Brother, Where Art Thou? )
I LOVE that part. I also love:

"Say, any of you boys smithies? Or, if not smithies per se, were you otherwise trained in the metallurgic arts before straitened circumstances forced you into a life of aimless wanderin'?".

"Do not seek the treasure!"

"Mrs. Hogwallop up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T."

"They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad."
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Turbo: You owe me seven dollars man
Franco: yeah, what for?
Turbo: for teaching you how to dance sucker!

(Turbo breakdances out of the room) - Breakin'

Sin City

"Marv, most people think he's crazy, but I don't believe that. I'm no shrink and I'm not saying I've got him all figured out or anything... but 'Crazy' just doesn't explain him. Not to me. It's more like there's nothing wrong with Marv, except that he had the rotten luck of being born at the wrong time in history. He'd have been okay if he'd been born a couple thousand years ago. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield, swinging an ax into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking a sword to other gladiators like him. They'd have tossed him girls like Nancy, back then. Now all he can do is watch..." - Dwight (CLIVE OWEN)