Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I want to participate in the HoF noir thread but not sure if I've been here long enough. I know there's a minimum time requirement. I'll have to check and see what it is and find out if I qualify.
I'm the guy you want to talk to I'm hosting the MoFo Top Film Noir Countdown and yes you have been here long enough to send in a voting ballot and participate.

I also have a Noir chat and review thread which is open to all. People just pop in write a couple sentences about the last noir they watched and rate it. No rules, just a hang out and a great way to find out about some 'hidden gem' noirs.

I'm also hosting the Noir HoF Hall of Fame V, check it out. All three of these noir events are linked in my signature. See below, we'd love to have you!

I'm the guy you want to talk to I'm hosting the MoFo Top Film Noir Countdown and yes you have been here long enough to send in a voting ballot and participate.

I also have a Noir chat and review thread which is open to all. People just pop in write a couple sentences about the last noir they watched and rate it. No rules, just a hang out and a great way to find out about some 'hidden gem' noirs.

I'm also hosting the Noir HoF Hall of Fame V, check it out. All three of these noir events are linked in my signature. See below, we'd love to have you!
Thank you very much for your response.

Please let this be good. I’ve already soured on Tilda.

So far I’m loving it. Strange and fascinating.
Everyone’s behaviour is bizarre.
Well, that one’s out in terms of showing it to my mother. Definitely a proper horror.

I want to participate in the HoF noir thread but not sure if I've been here long enough. I know there's a minimum time requirement. I'll have to check and see what it is and find out if I qualify.
Sure thing. Check with @CitizenRules and @Thief.

Well, that one’s out in terms of showing it to my mother. Definitely a proper horror.
Heh, heh. If there was ever a woman who would benefit from some eye make-up...

Wow, you couldn't do a whole lot better with this classic noir. Photographed by probably the finest noir cinematographer, John Alton; and one of the great directors, Anthony Mann.

Early Kelly Reichardt. Not bad.

Love this, seen it twice. Part 1 of trilogy excellent; part 2 not so much. Third part the best.

Love this, seen it twice. Part 1 of trilogy excellent; part 2 not so much. Third part the best.
I feel exactly the same — this one is the best. Interesting that Hogg herself insists the three are ‘not a trilogy’. Ah well.

https://www.anothermag.com/design-living/15265/the-eternal-daughter-film-review-joanna-hogg-interview-souvenir-tilda-swinton