Have you ever met a MoFo in real life?

Tools    

As nice as hot apple pie and hotdogs!

Just be sure to not trip over the homeless.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The People's Republic of Clogher
Nope....though I once sold a car to a guy I knew through MSN (an experience I would like to forget) and got recognised on another MB by someone who knew me years ago (an experience which scared me).

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I have.
You have? Do tell how you know of it.

There is one person i'd very much like to bump into

Someone Save Us College Kids
Well Nitz lives in Canada and I live in Michigan so maybe we might just bumb into each other, sometime, and not even know it

Not yet, though there are several I'd like to meet.
Yeah, me either.

Freak.

(Hi!)
What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it, all the rest are not only useless, but disastrous... - Thomas Merton

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Gustavoman
Yeah, me either.

Freak.

(Hi!)

just seeing if you're paying attention, Gus

I've met several others who have registered here, too...
undine, NimChimpsky, M'Bomba, Dappy, the66afghans, Harry Caul...
but none of the creeps post.

And this is my BOOMstick!
There should be an annual MoFo convention! The several people I would really look forward to meeting are Eyes, Frank Castle, Electrical Wizard and Seth (MovieMaker5087)

just seeing if you're paying attention, Gus

I've met several others who have registered here, too...
undine, NimChimpsky, M'Bomba, Dappy, the66afghans, Harry Caul...
but none of the creeps post.
Yeah, good thing, too.

I don't like sticky soles on my shoes.

Uh, I've only met dillskies88...

Originally Posted by Nitzer
There should be an annual MoFo convention! The several people I would really look forward to meeting are Eyes, Frank Castle, Electrical Wizard and Seth (MovieMaker5087)
really? why those/us people?

Originally Posted by moviemaker5078
Who might that be?
that's for me and them to know, and you to not

And this is my BOOMstick!
Pretty much my best "friends" (if you want to call it that) on this site.

Yes, but he doesn't post here any more and we met on another message board (an anime MB, no less).

I've really had nothing but good experiences with meeting people who I'd met online and there are likewise plenty here who I'd love to meet.

Anyone live near Flemington, NJ, or anywhere near Hunterdon County?

A system of cells interlinked
Piledriver and Soulsolid are friends of mine, but I got them to sign up on MoFo, so I think that doesn't count. There are a couple I would like to meet, but then again, maybe it's best left on screen. I would still like to hit a party with Gol though....