The Election News and Predictions Thread

Tools    

Well that comment goes hand in hand with your first comment. You did vote for him,fully knowing what he said and done.
as you said,hes now one of many world leader,which means despite us not having a vote the rest of us have to put up with his attitude aswell so the youre not an american argument doesnt hold up,and quite frankly suggesting people from other countries cant have an opinion about a president or someone in charge of another country is ridiculous.
and the fact that youre now not supposed to be critical or offiensive towards him because his now president just proofs my point earlier.
I did not vote for him, but I hope Trump reads this when whatever sh!thole country you live in needs help from the good ole USA yet again.

I think she meant America voted for him rather than you Cricket. I was about to respond to that part because i remembered you saying you didn't vote for him until i realized what she meant.

The rest i'm staying out of haha.

sure,we`re completely reliant on the US.as is every country in the world,considering most you think thats all that is to the world

find it funny how much crap you think women and minorities are supposed to put up with but youre completely infuriated when someone says something bad about your president.

How they think theyre doing in their argument....

How theyre really doing in their argument....

Well, I was only half serious with my last post.

I actually think women and minorities do pretty damn well in America in relation to other parts of the world.

Still, if you want to continue to insult our future president with unfounded labels, then you are comfortable with insulting others. Doesn't seem to make you much better than the person you're attacking.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Electoral College is Unfair, But it is Still the Best Way to Elect the President

A lot has been said about the unfairness of the Electoral College for electing the U.S. president. But let’s think pragmatically. Fairness is not always sustainable, and this is one of the cases where I think that statement applies.
A common argument in favor of the Electoral College is that it protects the rights of small states versus big ones. Under this theory, it would prevent big cities from holding all of the control of the election process.
https://mic.com/articles/18890/elect...-the-president

Trouble with a capital "T"
Everyone be nice please as we 'argue' over Trump. Let's not blame entire countries for the actions of their leaders. All countries have had good and bad politicians over the years. We're all MoFos, lets remember that

Again,if you look through the posts,they`re not unfounded.and women having it worse in other countries has nothing to do with it.

Again,if you look through the posts,they`re not unfounded.and women having it worse in other countries has nothing to do with it.
You don't have enough to go on to label the person the way you are.

You call him a racist because the KKK supported him, yet you make no mention of the hate groups who did not support him.

You call him a sexist yet you worship a woman who sells sex. It's all over our society. Some of the accusations against him would be disturbing if true; do you know what if true means? That tape that came out sounded bad, but that was a private conversation amongst men.

You call him a sexist yet you worship a woman who sells sex.
Huh? Can I ask what youre talking about here?

Thanks Camo, Cricket if youre talking about Britney Spears that wont have much weight. Its like pointing at a black guy for using the N word

Im sure there are blacks, muslims, or mexicans that think hes a racist, and those that dont. More probably do because how he says things. I understand hes not going to be shackled with PC chains, but he has to be smoother now. He thinks he was treated unfairly by the media before, thats nothing compared to whats coming. Its been that way for every President since Reagan, and fan of his or not, The Donald is no Ronald Reagan.

The point Im making Cricket, he keeps acting and talking like he has been then he might as well be a racist cause everyone willl think he is. His lone outlook wont matter. It doesnt matter if he is or isnt - are his actions as President racist? However he colors it is unimportant.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
She loves Britney Spears and Shakira yet men who rate a woman's looks for fun are sexist.
Whenever I see Shakira, I always think, "WAKA WAKA!".

7.5 and 9 IMO.
Clearly you need an appt at Specsavers with that first rating sir ...

4.2 and 8.9

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
I am not big on memes but I saw one of Miley on Tues that I tried to go back and find. It had her stroking a giant inflatable penis and said something about tell me again how we shouldn't vote for Trump because he doesn't respect women.

I hate how much it feels like I'm defending Trump this week but the hypocrisy on this front is astounding

You call him a racist because the KKK supported him, yet you make no mention of the hate groups who did not support him.

You call him a sexist yet you worship a woman who sells sex. It's all over our society. Some of the accusations against him would be disturbing if true; do you know what if true means? That tape that came out sounded bad, but that was a private conversation amongst men.

Nope,I said the KKK supported him,never said he was a racist simply because they do,you`ve tried to imply that before and i answered the same then.
I dont think neither Shakira nor Britney has every been arrested for prostitution,and ive already replied that being a sexual being and degrading and attacking others for their gender are two different things.
and that statement alone shows how delusional you are.
that wasnt a private conversation between men,that was two men at work degrading women. trying to justify that is just disturbing and shows your own attitude.