"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
Another a good guess, but no. Here is another clue, but I don't know if it will help much. I won't say what language the title in the other language, but its actually a pun that translates roughly (but not exactly) into English as " Death of Love".

Yes, though if my memory serves me, I believe there is a similar shot of the snow globe near the beginning of the movie as well.

I just checked (the entire movie is posted on Youtube) and the two shots are virtually identical so this still might be taken either from near the beginning ( a few minutes in) or at the very end before the credits roll.

Another a good guess, but no. Here is another clue, but I don't know if it will help much. I won't say what language the title in the other language, but its actually a pun that translates roughly (but not exactly) into English as " Death of Love".

Paint Your Wagon (1969)
Why do you have that film name in your post? That's not the answer, is it?

My turn to stay quiet on this one
Don't forget the clue about the translation of the title folks....
Here is another clue, but I don't know if it will help much. I won't say what language the title in the other language, but its actually a pun that translates roughly (but not exactly) into English as " Death of Love".

Is there a snow globe in Cemetery Man? I haven't seen that film in ages.

I was trying to think of what "death of love" might be in French (mort d'amour? le mort de l'amour? I'm not good with French outside grocery items), googling that didn't turn up any results other than romantic films.

I used google translate to see what the Italian could be (that thing is not exactly accurate), but googling "morte dell'amore film" brought me to Cemetery Man, aka Dellamorte Dellamore.

Why do you have that film name in your post? That's not the answer, is it?
Damn, I thought I removed that. What happened is that was added after I first posted by mistake. I had opened another window and was playing the Movie Fact game on this site.. and somehow got the two windows mixed up I guess.

Is there a snow globe in Cemetery Man? I haven't seen that film in ages.

I was trying to think of what "death of love" might be in French (mort d'amour? le mort de l'amour? I'm not good with French outside grocery items), googling that didn't turn up any results other than romantic films.

I used google translate to see what the Italian could be (that thing is not exactly accurate), but googling "morte dell'amore film" brought me to Cemetery Man, aka Dellamorte Dellamore.
Yes, Cemetery Man is right!

Is it set in Scotland? Looks like it could be.

Yeah I try and choose blockbusters so theres a great chance everyone has seen it.

Y'all are just mean.