The Movie Forums Chain Challenge

Tools    

That's cool CR - just trying to cater for those that might not have connected those two.

Hope you enjoy Samurai Rebellion - look forward to reading what you think of it as it's not one I've seen either.

Sure did! Didn't you see Harakiri?
No, haven's seen it. Nor have I seen the Human condition. So this will be a new Japanese director for me.

Hope you enjoy Samurai Rebellion - look forward to reading what you think of it as it's not one I've seen either.
Thanks, I do like Japanese folk lore tales, so it should be good.
I loved the miniseries with Richard Chamberlain, Shogun (1981).

If I can pick anyone on the site, I pick Markf

If I have to pick someone in this thread, I pick Tugg.
Anyone from the site. Just PM Mark and ask if he would be willing to pick you a film, and pick someone to choose a film for him. If hes down, its a go.

He's in Green, isn't it already done?

Anyway, I'll let Redwell do the honours.
Yeah Tuggs in Green, that means hes good to go for another film.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Maybe we should ad a list of everyone who's expressed intrest in partisipating to the OP so no one is forgotten and those who are choosing have a quick overview. If they want to ask someone not on the list, send a pm and if they agree, ad their name to the list. If someone tires of the game and want out, pm the host and the name is removed.

People would have a tendency to gravatate towards the list and that would stop its expansion throughout the site, people can always reannounce they want to be picked. This way its more organic.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
People would have a tendency to gravatate towards the list and that would stop its expansion throughout the site, people can always reannounce they want to be picked. This way its more organic.
Ok

So, Roswell, who will you pick? I'm up for it.

Ok

So, Roswell, who will you pick? I'm up for it.
I tell you what movie to watch and then ask somebody to tell me what to watch? That's how I understand it.

Agnes Varda's Vagabond (1985)

Erhmmm, whoever feels like telling me what to watch I guess? Idk, I'm probably not doing this right lol.

Erhmmm, whoever feels like telling me what to watch I guess? Idk, I'm probably not doing this right lol.
Just ask Clazor, he seems eager.