THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I already sent you a comment JayDee, but yeah take care of yourself man. Hope you get everything worked out - we all care about you!

New profile banner. Hammer horror represent!
nice

Ive always been a fan of the old school style of monsters. Werewolf was my favorite as a kid, and I always called him Werewolf, never Wolf Man. Just didnt sound right.

nice Ive always been a fan of the old school style of monsters. Werewolf was my favorite as a kid, and I always called him Werewolf, never Wolf Man. Just didnt sound right.
Yeah dude, I'm in the middle of The Curse of the Werewolf from Hammer - will probably finish it tonight - and it gives The Wolf Man from Universal a run for its money! Great flick. Reed still hasn't even shown up, and I've heard some people say he's like the greatest werwolf in cinematic history. Hard to think there could be a werewolf movie as good if not better than The Wolf Man, but if anyone can do it, it's Hammer!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Looks like you missed some.
Here's a reference list.
Looks like I watched 39% - 28 films.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Anybody who watched the first 15 seconds.
Well that clip looked like it couldve been a B&W Mary Poppins. Obviously Ive never seen it.

Let the night air cool you off
We have two ties in the country music song tournament. If any kind soul would two-step their way into that thread and break the tie, that would be sweet.

BREAKING NEWS: PETER CUSHING, PREMIER HORROR ACTOR, KILLS VAMPIRE.

We have exclusive footage.

That's clearly fake Swan. Vampires aren't real!
Lies! We ran a DNA test on Christopher Lee. He is proven to be a vampire!

Dracula was actually a documentary!

Check out CL's character of the judge in 'Sleepy Hollow', for a brief moment in a shot, he stands at a podium giving justice to Ichabod Crane, and looming behind him are a pair of wings from a statue, a tip of the hat by Tim Burton to Lee's classic Dracula character? It be cool to think it is.