Girls Girls Girls, Nostromo's 25 Favorite Girls

Tools    

Actually Kate Upton looked more like Pamela Anderson looked like before she had the plastic surgeries.

I have to agree. Shes pretty, but not all that.
She's not at all pretty to me. Seriously. I never got the fascination with her.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I have friends that are fascinated with her and enlightened me to the fact there are Youtube megamixes of her....hours of. Part of the appeal is the contrast of the skinny girl with an enormous natural bust. Maybe a sort of unicorn quality.

Actually Kate Upton looked more like Pamela Anderson looked like before she had the plastic surgeries.

I was more or less refering too Anderson in her prime because thats when she was hottest and most famous.

Reading over this at work today earlier, hard as it was to not get a big goofy grin, it was IMPOSSIBLE to not completely bust out laughing at this thing. Thanks for the backup doubledenim

#21.

KE$HA

Putting the dollar sign back in, feeling adventurous. Broke through in 2009 when she cameo-ed on Flo Rida's number-one single Right Round. Her career seems dead right now though. She sounds like a mix of electronic and 80s trash, the fun kind, maybe she'll make a comeback. Take It Off

Known For: Singer, songwriter, rapper, those allegations she made against her producer that she dropped, and raging and being cray cray

Her career seems dead right now though.
For incredibly awful reasons. Couldn't believe it when i read it, and i looked further than hysterical ones. The full thing is pretty disturbing tbh.

Anyway, yah Milla is my favourite so far. She's pretty underrated in this thread IMO.

#20.

MARIELLE JAFFE

She can be in my slasher movie Axel F

Known For: Scream 4, The Aphrodite Girl in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, and Scream 4, and Scream 4

Known For: Scream 4, The Aphrodite Girl in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, and Scream 4, and Scream 4
I've bolded the ones i know her from there Nostromo.

Anyway, yah Milla is my favourite so far. She's pretty underrated in this thread IMO.
Milla reminds me of Drew Barrymore in how they behave, which I think makes up alot of their appeal. They arent just gorgeous, but truly are cool.

Milla reminds me of Drew Barrymore in how they behave, which I think makes up alot of their appeal. They arent just gorgeous, but truly are cool.
For some reason i think this should've been directed at Honeykid .

Ke$ha Shmeesa

I dont know that girl in the yellow undies, but shes better looking than Ke$ha, by bunches.

#19.

KELLY KELLY aka Barbie Blank

Known better by her ringname, Kelly Kelly. Debuted in 2006 with a background in gymnastics and cheerleading. Even though I don't watch wrestling, she caught my eye, and rolls with Derek Vinyard's boy CM Punk. Holla

Known For: WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown, modeling for Venus Swimwear, Won the Divas Championship June 2011

Torrie is way Taller then Kelly Kelly and the reason she didnt win as much is because this Beth dominated everyone.

Beth had The Power Of Chyna but had beauty too

#18.

MARGOT ROBBIE

Who? Who? What are you, a f*kn owl? Ooh, come to daddy. Puddin! House

Known For: The Wolf of Wall Street, Suicide Squad, Focus

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Kesha and Margarot Robbie look pretty trashy on these pics, but at least the latter had to play a comic book character, or something, so she's like, you know, excused. Kesha is trash tho.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.