Best Original Song From a Movie

Tools    

I completely forgot I had even made this thread.
You're welcome.

Hi guys! I'm first time here and I'm writing to express my opinion about the topic.
Well, I thing the best original song from a movie is: Now We Are Free from film Gladiator
The song is moving as whole film, and I was crying like a baby when it begin. The song completes the plot of the film and makes it even more I want to watch this film many many times. Hans Zimmer did a good job, as always. Well connected violin and singing makes good vibes to me.

I hope you enjoy!

Three Lord of the Rings songs mentioned, and not one of them is the awesome theme tune that I assumed everyone associated with the movies. It's the first half of this track, and plays whenever anything epic happens.

Though my personal favourite instrumental piece is the Rohirrim theme from The Two Towers, particularly whenever that violin really cuts in. So beautiful.

Three Lord of the Rings songs mentioned, and not one of them is the awesome theme tune that I assumed everyone associated with the movies. It's the first half of this track, and plays whenever anything epic happens.

Though my personal favourite instrumental piece is the Rohirrim theme from The Two Towers, particularly whenever that violin really cuts in. So beautiful.
Very nice picks.

Pure Imagination by Leslie Bricusse & Anthony Newley from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (again not my favorite, but still the most iconic).

Every now and then when I'm cooking I catch myself half singing Pure Imagination. I don't know why, but I just do. Though maybe it's because I have a fairly screen accurate Wonka costume in my closet haha.

Every now and then when I'm cooking I catch myself half singing Pure Imagination. I don't know why, but I just do. Though maybe it's because I have a fairly screen accurate Wonka costume in my closet haha.
That's neat.

Under The Sea by Alan Menken & Howard Ashman from The Little Mermaid.