Nedstarks Hot 100 Actress The 93-2003 Edition.

Tools    

all very pretty,but i think smg (buffy era) and charlize theron are the only ones who would be on mine

Heather Locklear and Kelly are gorgeous though

^^ is anna an actress though?
She was a great actress for a while people really believed she was a tennis player. Kidding Anna was of that hot celebrity era for me. Pam wasnt an actress either but she is on my list too. As In Pamela Anderson.

LOL
ah,yeah i didnt mind-i just figured she could have done some acting that i didnt know about (she was in a musicvideo though,so that sorta counts?)

I can think of a video Pams done....

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Always had a thing for Liz, even if she is a bad actress.

Suspect's Reviews

Yeah, at the time she was pretty good. Sharpe particularly springs to mind.

Have never gotten the appeal of this woman.
No, I know what you mean. I've hardly seen her in anything though to be fair.

Liv Tyler & Drew Barrymore would be alot higher on my list. Gotta appreciate natural beauty. Fun read

I apologize for the bad pic. Just so know i didnt make the pic i just lifted it.

40.Carmen Electra
Yes I know her guest appearances in movies do not make her a actress for carmen is no actress. But she was hugely popular in the 90s era

38 Faith Hill---
I know she is a singer but I have 3 in my last 8 Slots. In todays thing where singers do video's. There is some performances involved.