Changes in the Use of Some Elements in Movies

Tools    

Guys, Because of me, there are some changes in the use of graphical elements, numbers etc. not only in movies. Maybe you know me from the TV.

And here are the original works that caused the changes: (Download button is located at the bottom of the page!)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1b5p..._you_girls.zip

Some details can be exaggerated, since I am damaged, but the core is correct.

Here is a sample of my works that include some secrets hidden in "Game of Thrones": (a direct link to a PDF file)

http://pdfs.mysteria.cz/way_to_hell.pdf

Due to my works, in my city in Czech Republic there was an order to create some videos on which I display the traits of a psychical disorder in the meaning of imitating & following what the other people do.

Here is one of the cheats:

They have modified trolley-buses in our city (do not be surprised, they are giving hundred trillions EURO, when people will not take me, more exactly my writings, seriously) to be able to release a bit of a coughing gas near me. Other passengers would inhale it also, but less than I. Moreover, I am already more sensitive to it than they do, so that a very small amount released near me will make me cough.
Always somebody else had coughed and at the same moment a piece of the gas was released near me and then I had coughed. It was in a hypermarket (the invisible "coughing gas" was in the corridor near the other buyers), at a small airport, in various means of public transport, at a trolley-bus stop and similarly.
And when they had put a piece of the thing that irritates the bronchi on small tables there, where I was expected to sit, and the only present person, sitting at one of the tables, had started to cough, I was expected to follow him.

Then there is my crazy shopping (taking the goods from the shelf and after longer moments putting it back; being afraid of 3 pieces of the goods in the shelf or of discount 30%), which was also arranged cleverly. They gave me reason to hesitate before the things connected with number 3. Etc.

From the title I was hoping this was gonna be about how uranium had accidentally been sprayed on all the green screens in the Transformers series and now Michael Bay has cancer. But this is even better.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I didn't read what you posted, I'm just assuming you need my money for something....

Suspect's Reviews

Many scenes had a harmful influence on the sub consciousness of some viewers, which was a purpose. Perhaps this will be improved somehow.

Oh, yes. Watch you every night.

You should at least unbutton the top button of that rather lengthy long sleeved shirt you've got on. Got anything else that's lengthy?

You're damaged?
Sexy, is it time to resurrect your thread about all our personal psychological problems?
What was the name of that thread again? (I suffer from memory loss sometimes.)

What was the name of that thread again? (I suffer from memory loss sometimes.)
I'll rate your favorite movies?