THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
Yeah I strongly disliked Clockwork..

Funny, I sort of enjoyed Bronson.. But this one was just no.

Yeah I strongly disliked Clockwork..

Funny, I sort of enjoyed Bronson.. But this one was just no.
Im really sorry you didnt enjoy "A Clockwork Orange" film Cole416... its one of my favorite films.. its very extreme and well.. I guess its not for everyone...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's 2:22 AM here and I'm chillin'. Also listening to some J-pop.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I think Im going to change my top 10 to be English speaking films.. and I know some of you are going to make fun of my vanillaness.

I think Im going to change my top 10 to be English speaking films.. and I know some of you are going to make fun of my vanillaness.
Do what you want, but if your top 10 of all time doesn't include English speaking films that's alright, why force them there?

Vani... what?

Do what you want, but if your top 10 of all time doesn't include English speaking films that's alright, why force them there?

Vani... what?
I have films that are my favorite English speaking, Foreign Films. I have top films by genres as well

I love films about the IRA..

1. Hunger
2. In the Name of the Father
3. Michael Collins
4. The Wind that Shakes the Barley
5. Five Minutes of Heaven..

I know more but those are my top 5... not really in any order.. except "Hunger".. its my favorite .. its the most intense film of them..

Cool. I could make a favourite list of any genre, year, director, language, but I prefer mine to be just as the title suggest, an all time favourite one.

Hunger is a hell of a film. The long one-take conversation between Fassbender and a priest was simply amazing.

Cool. I could make a favourite list of any genre, year, director, language, but I prefer mine to be just as the title suggest, an all time favourite one.

Hunger is a hell of a film. The long one-take conversation between Fassbender and a priest was simply amazing.
And that is the thing that McQueen focuses on... that one dialog between 2 people that sets the film in a higher status... I agree that is a hell of a film and that scene is amazing...

Whats up! I have a new avatar, anybody like it?

A big welcome to Captain Spaulding! You still got the knack to entertain!
MoFo come back of the year award!
hey CR.. did you see my vanillaness? lol

I need someone to shrink a gif down for me .. I want an animated gif for an avatar..

I just find out one of the meanings of vanilla is the opposite of kinky. LOL.

vanillaness is a weird word, tho, I'd call it vanillanity.

YOU never knew that???

vanillaness is a weird word, tho, I'd call it vanillanity.
you're vanilla.. I'm kinky.. lol