THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I found the top one that SC found, I was just cropping and sizing it for you MG. Here it is
saved it too

Thanks CR

Well, I'm not making you an avatar anymore if you're not gonna use it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Currently at work.....being paid to be on movieforums. Which is rare, because my computer access at work is limited.

Suspect's Reviews

Claire.. what kind of name is Claire!
It's a fat girls name.

HK can be the Emilio Estevez character, if anything. Always trying too hard.
Pot? Kettle's on the phone for you.

What a navel gazing mope session that was. Glad I was watching magic lesbo cheerleaders.

Pot? Kettle's on the phone for you.
*picks up the telephone*

"Hello, Kettle darling? Yes. Yes, so good to hear you again, too, dear. Yes. Have I heard the news? What news is that, dear? Oh, thaaaat news! Yes. Yes, sugar, I already heard that Honeykid isn't funny. Yes. Yes, we've all heard it. Yes. Yes, I think you're watching some old news program that you taped on your DVR. Oh, you're actually watching a new news program? Honeykid's still not funny, eh? Oh, alright. Thanks for alerting me. Yes, I'll let you get to your other calls now. Yes, alert everyone. Yes. Okay, well, thanks so much! Talk to you again soon, dear. Take care and much love. Yes. Yes. Buh-bye."

*hangs up the telephone*

Next time, Honeykid, tell Kettle I'm not here. He never has much to say.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Sexy... do me a favor..

find me a cool Allison gif to use for avatar... signature wont change... its mads, bathory and minio..
It was a request to Sexy but I'm swooping in

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
You guys ever have a situation where you feel you are about to sneeze, and can't? And it goes on for 3 hours? This is driving me crazy!

As an aside, I think I came up with the correct conclusion. Today, once I was done with physical therapy, I wanted to ask him if I could use the medicine ball to roll on. So I finally asked today, and he had an odd look, and I thought he didn't want me to, but said, "Sure." ----- I meant "exercise" ball, you know the big light ones. I should know from playing basketball a medicine ball is like a really heavy basketball. I was looking online for one, and realized I made a mistake.

Lesson: Never rush to judgement!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I was going to say I could be Uncle Buck, but I think Uncle Buck looks more like JayDee. *covers mouth in shame*
God I don't look like Uncle Buck do I?

And if I was going to be a John Hughes character it'd probably be Cameron because he was very uptight and stressed. Or one of the geeks from Weird Science because....well because I'm a geek.

Oh yeah and all the people talking about leaving someday, stop it!!! This place is like a support system for me. Even when I disappear for a while I know this place is always here waiting for me. None of you are going anywhere!!! I'll go all Kathy Bates on the lot of you if I have to; I'll break your legs, tie you to your beds and force you to keep posting.

Or you know something not quite as dark and threatening.

She didn't like my pic either.
I'm sure she did. I requested she not use an Allison avatar. Though I was half joking about it.

Or you know something not quite as dark and threatening.
Leave the dark stuff to me..... I can torture those who need it...

a few of you freaky men.. your torture will be worse....

I'm sure she did. I requested she not use an Allison avatar. Though I was half joking about it.
Wow.. really? I saved those avatars... but used the Mads one because you sounded serious... thanks Swan...