THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
I taught myself how to tie a tie with Google.
That makes me realize how flipping old I am. Thanks for further humiliating me Swan.

So my seven year old can't tie his shoes yet but can google you tube videos to teach himself to do so. Who is failing as a parent? Two thumbs pointing back at this guy.
Did you teach him how to use a computer / the internet? If so, your job as a parent is basically finished.

Did you teach him how to use a computer / the internet? If so, your job as a parent is basically finished.
Actually more of that than not came from school. I don't remember being able to spell in the second grade like these kids do, but maybe my memory is just hazy.

Before we know it, kids will be able to type really fast before they can handwrite.

I was always an insanely fast typer in elementary school. When we would have computer class, they'd make us write a one page story on the computer. Most of the other kids couldn't even finish one page, and I'd be on page 25 or 30, writing one of my crazy ass stories.

I can tell how fast you type just by how you post Sexy. I wish I would have paid more attention in typing class. We never used computers till I was in college though. My typing class was on a typewriter in middle school and that's all I got.

Master of My Domain
I was always an insanely fast typer in elementary school. When we would have computer class, they'd make us write a one page story on the computer. Most of the other kids couldn't even finish one page, and I'd be on page 25 or 30, writing one of my crazy ass stories.
Well now you're writing crazy ass threads really fast.

So my seven year old can't tie his shoes yet but can google you tube videos to teach himself to do so. Who is failing as a parent? Two thumbs pointing back at this guy.
doubtful you know the ian knot anyway.
you would have taught him the wrong way.

Wanna do a commentary, Swan? I've asked SC but he's not got back to me yet.

I was thinking of you earlier, Godoggo. I was going to shoot you a quick line and see how you are.

What have you missed? Well, I watched Possession... I did not like it.

What's up people? Have I missed anything exciting?
Been a quiet week but you should really join me, Swan, and hopefully others for a Star Wars commentary tomorrow night.

Good morning Swan. You watch any good movies during your all nighter.
No but I browsed through a bunch. I think I wore my PS3 out.

What did you have in mind?

Chappie doesn't like the real world

I was thinking of you earlier, Godoggo. I was going to shoot you a quick line and see how you are.

What have you missed? Well, I watched Possession... I did not like it.
I've finally quit walking into walls. I kind if miss it.

I thought Possesion was great but I can see that it's not for everyone.

I've become addicted to that show Alaska State Troopers. I'm dead set on moving there in the next five years.