The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Your banana looks rotten..
It's not rotten. It's getting ripe. You can't be surprised, though, it's in Scotland for crying out loud. I'm surprised it's not mummified.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
He's a nice dark brindle.. and has some white.. I have a siamese tuxedo named "Buddy" which might be a good name for him....

but of course, the choice is up to you...as always....
I have a dog in my class named Yahtzee! (The exclamation mark is part of the spelling of the name) I absolutely love that name. Every time you call him you can sound really excited like you just rolled five of the same numbered dice.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Kinky moustache!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I don't think I really need to say anything to set it up. It's pretty self explanatory I think.

I don't think they allow Donkey Kong S&M erotica at MoFo.

The Adventure Starts Here!
How's your cat feeling about the new addition, Yoda?
Since one of his cats got a bit depressed when Yoda's brother moved out and took his dog with him, I'm betting the cats will take to the puppy fairly well. Well, once he stops bouncing all over the place like a puppy. (Yoda's brother's dog is an older dog and therefore more sedate.)

The older cat, Malcolm, kept coming near him but running off if he tried to come at it/play. But he's intensely interested and seems more cautious than scared. The slightly younger one, Fezzik, pretty much stayed upstairs the whole time yesterday and seems pretty freaked. When he smelled my hand after I'd been holding the dog, he hissed. But he's stopped doing that.

Fezzik was pretty scared of my roommate's dog at first, too, but after awhile he was laying down next to him sometimes. So I think this'll pass, especially since he's bigger than him.

My jack-o-lanterns this year.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jack 1.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	18235   Click image for larger version

Name:	jack.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	18236   Click image for larger version

Name:	jack 2.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	18237  

BABIES!!!

Proper Vet. appointments were made first thing this morning when the vets office opened. Just to calm any questions.
gorgeous! how many did she have?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I want a Bloodhound so bad. I love them so much. I always kind of just end up with a dog, so I've never been able to rescue a Bloodhound. Not that I am complaining, I love my dogs, but I do want one someday.