The MoFo Top 100 Television Series of All-Time

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
The deadline for this will be here before you know it. Get 'em watched people! (I would suggest Deadwood and Rizzoli and Isles if you haven't seen them)

NOTE: Only include your Top 25 TV shows on the list.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	SOPHIA.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	16781  

Let the night air cool you off
If you haven't voted yet, but you plan on voting can you post here, leave me a post comment, or send me a PM? I'd like to see about how many ballots to expect, and to see if I will need to extend the deadline to garner more participation. I will probably start sending PMs to various members starting in September to annoy them into sending lists.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If you haven't voted yet, but you plan on voting can you post here, leave me a post comment, or send me a PM? I'd like to see about how many ballots to expect, and to see if I will need to extend the deadline to garner more participation. I will probably start sending PMs to various members starting in September to annoy them into sending lists.

I'm already working on my list, but it probably won't be ready until a few days before the deadline. I'm still watching some shows.

As it gets closer to the deadline, feel free to annoy me with as many reminders as you'd like to send.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't watch TV hardly anymore, so I went the nostalgic/teen me route.

I don't know about the teen shows, but some of the old classics are still the best shows, and I'm likely to have some of them on my list too.

But there are a few current faves that will definitely make my list, probably in the top ten, and maybe even in the top five.

BTW, shows that are still currently airing are eligible, right?
What shows wouldn't be eligible? Do they have to have been on TV for a certain minimum amount of years? Are shows that only lasted a single season eligible?

BTW, shows that are still currently airing are eligible, right?
What shows wouldn't be eligible? Do they have to have been on TV for a certain minimum amount of years? Are shows that only lasted a single season eligible?
Any show is eligible basically. I can't think of anything that wouldn't be.

Just a heads up on some mini-series that you might not consider but are in fact eligible:

Fanny & Alexander
Berlin Alexanderplatz
The Decalogue
World on a Wire

If I think of anymore I will add them.

My friend is going to let me borrow True Detective. After I finish that, I'll submit a list.

I'll be sending in a list. As usual, it'll probably be pretty close to the deadline out of sheer idleness.

don't think i've seen enough series to be able get 25. i'll see what i can do, i guess.
I seriously didnt think I would... after I put my 25 together.. I still had more series to list.... however very strange... there as a tv series that ran in the 1980's for only one season.. and I cant find it anywhere online... damn it! I know I watched it!!!