Survivor: Superheroes vs Supervillains gameplay and challenge thread

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Rauld. I need you to clear out your messages.

I forgot to tell you that there is a reward for winning this challenge.

Nostromo is frozen until next challenge. He will not be up for vote next tribal council , nor can he vote.

"Yes Riddler enjoy your moment. I am obviously completely defeated, and have lost the will to live."

Bumping this.

Rauld - moves forward
Seanc out
7thson - moves forward
Tongo - moves forward
TheUsualSuspect moves forward
Hit Girl
Nostromo frozen
Donnie moves forward
Daniel

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I hate big bang theory.

I'll just imagine Swan as Sheldon and let that fuel my rage to win.

Suspect's Reviews

Remember guys. Swan will be taking over for me tomorrow while I'm at work so send your answers to him. You can PM them to both of us actually just to make sure.

Just waiting on a couple more before we move on to Round two!

"Yes Riddler enjoy your moment. I am obviously completely defeated, and have lost the will to live."

Defeat may find you at the end, Doctor TONGO, but the journey is not yet complete.

It's time to move on to Round Two. Seanc and Hit Girl are out but everyone else go again. Remember to send to Swan or both of us for round two.

Hm! It just occured to me why the power shift happened, Ive seen it and said it countless times watching Survivor, the person in power (that was me) got cocky. Course Im playing a Doctor Doom template (theres no way Id be so brazen otherwise, just no way) and his is a cockiness at a cosmic level. Interesting though how certain things hold true be it on an island or internet forum.

Wish I had insight to see who turned on you.

Actually you dont need insight, everyone did except one person.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Actually you dont need insight, everyone did except one person.
No. Sedai didn't vote and one other person didn't vote, so just one turned on you.

No. Sedai didn't vote and one other person didn't vote, so just one turned on you.
Hm! Youre right. Ok then

A system of cells interlinked
I voted - why do you think I didn't vote? I still have the PM to prove it, if needed...I voted for Sean...

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I voted - why do you think I didn't vote? I still have the PM to prove it, if needed...I voted for Sean...
It was down to Sean and you so your tiebreaker votes cancelled each other out.

Hm! It just occured to me why the power shift happened, Ive seen it and said it countless times watching Survivor, the person in power (that was me) got cocky. Course Im playing a Doctor Doom template (theres no way Id be so brazen otherwise, just no way) and his is a cockiness at a cosmic level. Interesting though how certain things hold true be it on an island or internet forum.
"Silence you mumbling albatross! Silence! An honest accounting of my magnificence hardly fits the definition of cockiness.

As Sedati has been eliminated, 7thMing distances himself from me as he must, and Nostromo is frozen, I find myself alone this next vote.

The easy vote is to come for me, the winning vote is to chip at the dear hero trio now. Unless you want them to win of course. That's it, theres no other way to say it. Redundancy doesn't exist in me."