Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Sequel ! why not ..

I love disney and I want to see all the classics I've missed as a child. So far I've seen The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Jungle Book and Bambi and I enjoyed them all. hope I'll enjoy this one as well.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

Rain Fall, Final Destination 4, and Skyline ...

Hardly a set of classics, but I am hoping for some halfway decent entertainment.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm watching the Female Prisoner series and it's the third part already!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hopefully you enjoy this as much as some other great films on your noir run, one of my favourites. Has all the normally elements, but is so weird and unique too, obviously influenced Twin Peaks too

Video Game/Movie Blogger
Get drunk, then check out Hercules.

Tonight im planning to look into some movies for the 60's list, that i find very promising and intriguing:

Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors (1964) by Sergei Parajanov

The Housemaid (1960) by Kim Ki-Young

Im thinking about watching two more today:

Good Morning (1959) by Yasujiro Ozu

I have been wanting to watch some more Ozu films. This is one of his lesser knowns. I still have high expectations!

The New World (2005) by Terrence Malick

Im watching this for my Best of the Year list. As far as i remember Bluedeed hold this Malick film in high regard. I dont know so much about it but i do love Malick. The only one that really bothered me was The Tree of Life, so i should be in for something interesting.