R.I.P Deadite

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I am making an IMDb list for Deadite's "Top Ten"

Does anybody know if he meant the original Japanese versions of The Ring and The Grudge or the American remakes?

Does anybody know if he meant the original Japanese versions of The Ring and The Grudge or the American remakes?
Probably Japanese. This is Movie Forums, afterall.

Let the night air cool you off
I am leaning towards the American remakes right now, just because he has them listed as The Ring and The Grudge. The Japanese version is usually listed as Ringu or just Ring. While The Grudge is usually listed as Ju-On. I could be wrong, but I will go with that.

He liked so many movies I like. That's what I'm gonna miss. Now I'm completely alone here.
Same here i remember he was a big fan of The Exorcist like me, not just the original either he was the only other person i knew who liked part 3 too. Really sad stuff. I always thought he was one of the best writers on the site, and his 50 cool movies for cool people thread was amazing. RIP

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

I know he likes The Ring (American version). He repped me for it in my top 100.

I know this doesn't even matter, but he gave me my first +rep when I joined the site.

He was a great member with great taste in films. R.I.P
I just checked this my self out of interest and mine was from Gabrielle. For this legendary post

"One comedy i can tell is terrible but i still thoroughly enjoy is Blue Streak with Martin Lawrence."

I don't know who gave me my first rep because back then, it didn't say where the rep came from, but this was the first post I got a rep for.

All I can say is... it must have been a different Movie Forums back then!

I don't know who gave me my first rep because back then, it didn't say where the rep came from, but this was the first post I got a rep for.

All I can say is... it must have been a different Movie Forums back then!
Nothings changed SC i gave you + rep for it . This deserves to go in the fake films you'd like to see thread

RIP Sir -

I miss you just for being You and nothing else.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
My first encounter I remember with Deadite was in Mofo Big Brother where he was the first to go in the game. I told him sorry for eliminating him and he was cool with it.
He was up against me. I felt bad because I didn't want him to be the first out.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Deadite gone? Seems weird to have someone post here saying he's passed away.

Deadite and I did NOT get along when he first started posting here. I considered myself the resident "horror" guy on the message board and here comes this other guy who always seemed to get up in my face with his egotistical attitude.

Yoda and I actually had a back and forth PM session over the constant negative REP that Deadite would give me over absolutely nothing.

Well, time passed on and we actually got to liking each other. I don't think anyone else on this board got or respected the horror genre as much as I did like Deadite did. His avatar was an instant recognizable picture.

The guy had an opinion and like it or hate it, constantly got the conversation going.

Will be missed, he was an important part of this site.

Will be watching some films of his in his honour, maybe we should do a week of watching his favourite films in his honour? Make a thread for it and just shoot the sh*t about Deadite at the same time?

Suspect's Reviews

Will be watching some films of his in his honour, maybe we should do a week of watching his favourite films in his honour? Make a thread for it and just shoot the sh*t about Deadite at the same time?
We could call the thread Four Movies and a Funeral!

Doesn't have to actually be four movies.

Deadite and I did NOT get along when he first started posting here. I considered myself the resident "horror" guy on the message board and here comes this other guy who always seemed to get up in my face with his egotistical attitude.

Yoda and I actually had a back and forth PM session over the constant negative REP that Deadite would give me over absolutely nothing.
This is what I said to Deadite in his last anniversary thread:

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Happy Anniversary. Stop being so moody all the time.
I don't know if he ever saw it.

I guess he'll stop!

Anyway, yes, Deadite could be a tough cookie, but there's much worse around here, I say.

Oh wow. This is tragic news. When I first joined the forum, Deadite was one of the first members I got to know. So sorry to hear about this, rest in peace - Deadite was a great member and I always thought he contributed a lot to the MoFo community.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Really sad news. Really nice guy and always easy to get along with.

R.I.P.