Rate that Movie: Jurassic Park

Tools    

Out of 10.

if we can get some members to vote on these threads, i will tally up, average the votes, & post rolling updates of the MOVIEFORUMS.com RATING for each movie. sure there are other sites like IMDb and RottenTomatoes to look up movie ratings, although we are our own movie community. this will give us, THE MOFOS, a chance to consolidate our opinions into one number that represents us all

feel free to post your thought process for your rating, or just post a number. whatever bakes your cake

JURASSIC PARK
(Steven Spielberg, 1993)

MoFo Rating: 7.8
(29 votes)

Finished here. It's been fun.
+

My favorite Speilberg film, and probably the movie I've seen the most times.

Sits right on that cusp between good and not good for me.

I love this idea by the way, Nostromo. I don't know why I like ranking stuff so much.

Seven out of ten.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sits right on that cusp between good and not good for me.

I love this idea by the way, Nostromo. I don't know why I like ranking stuff so much.
thanks seanc, me too

even though we can sort of roughly tell which movies different users enjoy from their favorite movie countdowns and that sort of thing, i like the idea of MoFo consensus ratings... to know where the forum stands on individual movies

planning on adding three new movies each day, we'll see how it goes. i just like averaging things too. anything more mathematically complicated than that bores me

8/10 More like a roller coaster ride than a movie. Great fun.