Jurassic World

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
I grew up watching Jurassic Park, so I'm curious to see how this new film will turn out.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
http://www.totalfilm.com/news/jurass...jurassic-world

It sounds (to me anyway) that the 4th Jurassic Park film is to be an apocalyptic movie.
This would be awesome man

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I've just starting reading the Jurassic Park book, ime almost done. I must say!, it's fantastic. I think I actually like it better than the movie. I don't want to sound like a dumba**, but this is actually the first book I've ever read (full book).

This movie can't come quick enough, really looking forward to this.

This is exactly why I reckon they should remake JP rather than make a 4th in the series.

Remake it, and make it closer to the book so it's braver than Spielberg's family friendly version.

Yeah a remake would work better. A much darker version, closer to the book.

The first three parts of the movie Jurassic Park were a great watch. I liked all the three parts of it and now I am anxiously awaiting for the fourth part to see it released.

Ok... the 4th in the series, now titled Jurassic World...

Is set to have Vincent D'Onofrio (Men In Black's head alien but more famous as Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket) as a head villain role...

Irrfan Khan (The Amazing Spider-Man and Life Of Pi) has been offered a role. No news as to if he's taken it or not, although IMDb has him listed as a cast member.

Chris Pratt (Parks And Recreation) has been confirmed
Bryce Dallas Howard (Terminator Salvation), Ty Simpkins (Iron Man 3), Comedian Jake Johnson (Get Him To The Greek and 21 Jump Street) and Nick Robinson (Melissa And Joey and TV Movie Frenemies) will also star.

The Apocalyptic story is to be set 22 years after the original film (being released in 2015 which is 22 years in real time too), where, like at the end of Jurassic Park 3 we see Pteranodons flying away from the Island, the story will follow that Dinosaurs have started taking over the world.

John Williams is set to return as Theme Composer.

Release is June 12th 2015

Damn so the park didn't open.? I was looking forward to that story.

Jurassic Park is one of my all-time favorite films, it introduced me to cinema. I have viewed it over 50 times at least, and I even admire the inferior sequels as well. I can't wait for this next installment, I am glad its finally happening. I dont care if its mediocre, I just want to see Dinosaurs.

As long as the CGI is as good as the first film.

JP3 looked like a cartoon... and none of the animatronics matched the CG versions. It was as though the Computer Dept hadn't even spoken to Stan Winston Studios, they just sort of winged it and hoped for the best.

Hope they get it right this time. All I can say is I'm glad Joe Johnston hasn't got his paws on JP4.

I know I'm in the minority but I prefer JP3 to the 2nd one, which I still feel is the weakest. If I had to rate the 3 films it would be like this:
Jurassic Park 1
+
Jurassic Park 2:The Lost World

JP3
+

I rated them
JP - 80%
TLW:JP - 65%
JP3 - 10%

Bit harsh I know, but I've read the book and pretty much hammered Spielberg's tendency to go with family oriented affairs.

I've said a couple times, rather than keep making sequels, they should remake JP and make it closer to the book. If I had access to do it, it'd be based directly on the book, and would be an 18 rated film, at the least a 15 instead of the PG kids' film Spielberg made.

this gonna be hot

I honestly have very high hopes for this movie. Chris Pratt is getting better and better. Not quite the plot i thought theyd go with though - i assumed it would be a new theme park that the dinosaurs bust out of...but still sounds cool.

please have a marine reptile the main dino villain!!!!! Liopueridon or Predator X! As far as I know the species are pretty much both the same thing. One is slightly bigger I believe.

New concept art allegedly shows Isla Nublar in Jurassic Park (also known as Jurassic Park 4).

Release Date: June 12, 2015 (3D/2D theaters and IMAX)
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Colin Trevorrow
Screenwriter: Colin Trevorrow, Derek Connolly
Starring: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Jake Johnson, Nick Robinson, Irrfan Khan, Vincent D'Onofrio, BD Wong, Omar Sy, Judy Greer, Katie McGrath, Lauren Lapkus, Andy Buckley

"Picking up twenty-two years after Jurassic Park, Jurassic World takes place in a fully functional park on Isla Nublar. It sees more than 20,000 visitors every day. You arrive by ferry from Costa Rica. It has elements of a biological preserve, a safari, a zoo, and a theme park. There is a luxury resort with hotels, restaurants, nightlife and a golf course. And there are dinosaurs. Real ones. You can get closer to them than you ever imagined possible. It’s the realization of John Hammond’s dream, and I think you’ll want to go there."

“What if, despite previous disasters, they built a new biological preserve where you could see dinosaurs walk the earth…and what if people were already kind of over it? We imagined a teenager texting his girlfriend with his back to a T-Rex behind protective glass. For us, that image captured the way much of the audience feels about the movies themselves. “We’ve seen CG dinosaurs. What else you got?” Next year, you’ll see our answer.”

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Looks very interesting. I loved the first movie, but the sequels kinda sucked. Hopefully this will be great.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jurassic-wo...-dinos-1455726

First look at a JW Dinosaur in a leaked image... looks good to me. Better than the cartoony kid friendly ones we saw in JP3... have put the image in this post as well as a leaked image may end up taken offline after a while.

There's also been another leaked photo of a bloody handprint... uploaded to Twitter by director Colin Trevorrow himself.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	BrSmhQpCUAAs3yL.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	16168   Click image for larger version

Name:	jurassic-world.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	16169