Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I was going to watch Captain Philips later on tonight but I got a rental through this morning so watching Pain & Gain instead so I can send it back quicker. So Captain Philips will have to wait.

I've not seen the film, but I find the story it's based on disturbing. Especially seeing as this is the film they made out of it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Days of Heaven is Malick's best film, if you think otherwise you are just fooling yourself.

Just watched that the other day. It's certainly good but I don't feel it's as good as everyone else thinks. Also saw his two early films The President and The Pastor's Wife, those are worth checking out too.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Modern Times-In the mood for some more Chaplin.

I felt like going to the library and I found some gem that I wante to see for a long time!

The Battle of Algiers

Unregistered User
I felt like going to the library and I found some gem that I wante to see for a long time!

The Battle of Algiers

Im yet to see Poetry and White Heat (both in watchlist) but thats a pretty amazing collection there. My favourite would be Repulsion. Looking forward to seeing what you think.

Is there any real men in here in the UK that are forcing their girlfriends to watch the LEGO movie tonight? ha

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Pussy: I saw everything except Festen and it's all great films!

Today I'm watching Gravity!

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
L.A. Confidential