The Top MoFos Countdown Part 2

Tools    

Bad boys bad boys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when The Gunslinger45 come for you?

Gunslinger made my list. We joined around the same time, and I think he was the second person I started talking to after Deadite. Great guy, hope he starts posting regularly soon.

Bad boys bad boys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when The Gunslinger45 come for you?
lol

GS was the first one I talked to in pm when I came back.. before I started posting.. and the first thing he said "you better let Swan know you are back"..

GS, Cricket, Swan, SC, Neiba, GBG, CR, HK... .and many more... I have become very close to here.. and Im glad I get to start **** with you all...

I didnt think I was that valuable here.... lol I can say seriously .. about only 10 people talk to me regularly..and most are guys... and they tease me!!!!
They tease you cause they like you.

Of course MV made my list. One of the MoFos that keeps this place humming. Even if her movie taste does kind of, well, suck.

I have to say I was floored at how many votes I received. After coming in only 16th last year, I never dreamed I'd hit the top ten. And there are so many MoFos who deserve to be higher than me. From the bottom of my bitchy heart, I thank each and every one of you who voted for me.

And to those who didn't:

They tease you cause they like you.
There are things that I am very sensitive about and I do not do them as a person.. so like the whole "racist" thing was serious to me... Im not a racist person and I dont like racist people.. I live in a very diverse city and my parents taught me to be respectful of people.. no matter what...

I had MV at #2. I really think it's tantamount to your survival to get on her good side early. Still once you do you see that she's one of the nicest and funniest member here. The Camo top 50 would've flopped without her. She also has the distinction of being the only internet personality who i've considered getting a restraining order on.