Greetings all! Feel free to criticize spelling, grammar, my opinion, etc... It's the only way I'll get better

Hitchcock’s banal thriller stars Cary Grant as a retired jewel thief who must clear his name by catching a copycat burglar. Along the way he connects with wealthy heiress Grace Kelly and sparks fly. It’s this chemistry combined with Hitchcock’s style and Robert Burks lush cinematography that elevates To Catch a Thief above similar movies and allows it to remain watchable 50 years after it was created. Of course those of us who fell under Ms. Kelly’s spell will always remember this movie as being the beginning of the end given it’s where she was introduced to the Prince of Monaco, the evil man who would eventually steal her away from us. And while this certainly isn’t Hitchcock’s best or most daring work, it’s an enjoyable journey through familiar territory featuring two of Hollywood’s most charismatic stars at the top of their craft.

My Top 100 favorite movies.