Reign In Blood: Still Reigning

Tools    

The Slayer DVD comes out tomorrow! I got to watch some of it when I was at my internship at umvd. I thought it was really cool. It's all of the orginal band members playing live, what's better than that?! They play the Reign in Blood album plus some greatest hits. But the best part by far is when they play "Raining Blood" b/c all this blood comes pouring down onto the band. It's a total bloodbath!

I used to be a hard-core fan of them, but haven't listened to them for years. One of the best concerts I ever went to was a small venue, 4 band tour.

Slayer: Hell Awaits
Mercyful Fate: Don't Break the Oath
Metal Church: Metal Church
and...

Metallica: Ride the Lightening

I was so close to the stage I could have spit on Hetfield's face if he hit a wrong note. I'm still a little left over stoned from that one.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by sickminddead
The Slayer DVD comes out tomorrow! I got to watch some of it when I was at my internship at umvd. I thought it was really cool. It's all of the orginal band members playing live, what's better than that?! They play the Reign in Blood album plus some greatest hits. But the best part by far is when they play "Raining Blood" b/c all this blood comes pouring down onto the band. It's a total bloodbath!
I'd like to see that

Anyone seen the audio/video quality of this one yet? I'd love to pick it up, I hear it's less than 15 bucks.