Friday 13th Movies!

Tools    

Anybody wana help me out with the Friday 13th movies..I'd been dying to see one of them for ages and bought the 5th one the other day 'A New Beginning' and I was soooo disappointed!!! The movie was about a flipping copycat! Jason wasnt even in the damn thing apart from when it shows Tommy's memorys as a child at the start! Are they all like this? When it ends with Tommy wearing the mask does he become the killer in the next one or does Jason return? Is this the only one about a copycat or what? The only other one I've seen is Jason X, and of course Freddy versus Jason!

I personaly didn't like the series, but was a big fresh idea at the time i guess...

There is a box set out now with parts 1-8. It comes on 5 discs (2 movies per disc plus a bonus) and they aren't the unrated versions. Kind of lame but its only $60.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jason.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	3978  
15 years ago, A mop boy named Melvin Junko fell into a case full of toxic waste and became a hideously deformed creature of superhuman size and strength, he became... The Toxic Avenger, the first superhero from New Jersey! Then came two shitty sequels, sorry about that. This is the real sequel.

Originally Posted by Citezen_Toxie
There is a box set out now with parts 1-8. It comes on 5 discs (2 movies per disc plus a bonus) and they aren't the unrated versions. Kind of lame but its only $60.

We all know..

i still need to get it though, and btw pt. 5 was the worst place to start in the series, i'd recommend starting at 2 or three

i never really liked this series. the only ones i ever saw was Freddy Vs Jason and Friday the 13th 7 the new blood. they were nuthing special.

just what i was going to ask, reguardless, it wasn't particularly good, it's just that everyone loves Jason, so they consider the series good, but to get a good grasp, you should watch 1-4, 6, and Jason Goes to hell, those are the best IMHO, 5 it's not him, 7 had the whole psychic thing, 8... well, i don't think anyone liked that one, and X, in space, ugh, bad idea

Originally Posted by Parky
How can you judge the entire series from Part VII and Freddy vs. Jason?
i just never really liked the idea of the series. but i guess i should watch more of the series before i say anything about it

good idea

Meg:1,2 Freddys' Comin For you
3,4 Better lock the door
5,6 Grab a crucifix
7,8 Gonna stay up late
9,10 Freddys' Back again....*sigh* I love Friday the 13th...

Spike: That song is from Nightmare on Elm street! Not Friday the 13th!
You see what I have to deal with!?!?!

Meg: You can all suck on this!!!!!!!

Spike: .........I give up..