Abominable (aka ****ty horror suspense movie)

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
aka ****ty horror suspense movie
great another "Signs"

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Actually this movie has been in production for quite some time. The poster for it was actually drawn by the person who did all the Star Wars posters.

Also, did you ever think this movie was intended to be some award winning masterpiece? Then why call it ****ty?

'Cause it looks like it is?

Anyone who thinks this movie look stupid by that trailer is precisely the type of person the filmmakers aren't catering to. You have to be a genre fan to appreciate a movie like this and I personally think it looks pretty promising.

And to call it another Signs...that is just an ignorant statement. If you're going to use that logic, Signs was just another Blair Witch Project, Exorcist, the Fly, or Fire in the Sky. None of them have anything to do with each other, they're just all movies about the unknown. Plus this movie looks absolutely NOTHING like Signs.

I look at this film and I'm reminded of Wes Cravens "They" You see something lurking in the shadows but you never quite know waht. The film teases you to a point where u think at the end there gona pull something shocking or kewl. But nope nothing. This seriously looks like its headed in the same direction.

aka. Another Signs. You just perfectly described it.

Both of you are just judging this movie on the sole reason as to why trailers exist in the first place. They show you fragments of a movie, not the whole thing. What the hell would the point of a trailer be if they showed you everything in the movie? No **** they're not going to show what is in the shadows. Trailers for murder mysteries don't reveal who the killer is, why should a supernatural movie reveal what its hiding? That is just ****ing stupid.

And as for Wes Craven's They...did you even see it? Because the ending was deffinetely anything but anticlimactic...

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by OG-

And as for Wes Craven's They...did you even see it? Because the ending was deffinetely anything but anticlimactic...

Acytually, I did see it...and I HATED the ending...one of the worst I've seen...I expected something better from Craven. Now, the alternate ending, where she is just a complete nutter, now that was an ending. It gave the movie a feeling, of "wow, that could probably happen" instead of the actual "well that was a piece of s**t" feeling I had after watching it. I, and every person I know personally(sp?) who has seen that movie, agrees that the alternate should have been the real ending. Thats just me though...
- Corey Taylor (2002)