Oliver Stone Collection

Tools    

Originally Posted by DVDAnswers.com
Title: Oliver Stone Collection
Starring: N/A (Various)
Released: 19th October 2004
SRP: $129.92

Further Details
Warner has kindly sent us over artwork for the new fourteen-disc Oliver Stone Collection which is set to include the films Wall Street, Talk Radio, Natural Born Killers, Born on the Fourth of July, The Doors, JFK: Director's Cut, Heaven and Earth, Nixon, U-Turn, Any Given Sunday: Director's Cut and a retrospective documentary entitled Oliver Stone's America. As well as all that, this new set will include the DVD debuts of Looking for Fidel and Persona Non Grata, plus the MGM special editions of Platoon and Salvador. Rounding off the package will be a bonus disc containing an exclusive preview of Stone's Alexander, as well as a ticket to see the movie. The set will be available to own from the 19th October this year, and should set you back somewhere in the region of $129.92. The artwork is attached for you below:
Damn thats the same day Ed Wood is coming out.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	oliverstonecollectionr1ar1.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	3642   Click image for larger version

Name:	oliverstonecollectionr1ar2.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	3643  

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Zzat
anyone getting this?
Well, since I live in Sweden I wouldn't have much use for the ticket. But I would sure like to own the Collection.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

One day, I shall own this.