Did anyone else find BASEketball to be hilarious?

→ in
Tools    

i was just wondering if anyone thought this movie was as funny as i do. its a fun stupid time with a movie. i have seen this movie tons of times and i laugh everytime.

I liked it, but I also like spinach.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

For me, BASEketball is one of those movies you can watch over and over and never get tired of.

I laugh everytime too.

it was a bit funny but i think it was one of the worst movies of the year

that is one of the freakin funniest movies i ahve ever seen in my life. the creators of south park are pure genius, and i will never get tired of this freakin movie. ever.
my name is anubi muhammad muhammad muhammad muhammad muhammad. im from the suburbs of australia, russia, india, china, america, cuba, canada...ok shouldnt have admitted that... korea, afghanistan, outer space and the late triassic period. i also have a green vagina. i thought it would be funny to spread 'chia pet seeds' on it but they grew on and i cant gettem off. plus, im black, asian, athiest and my lungs are robotic.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
ANYTHING that Matt and Trey are involved in, is instantly funny. I mean their in Troma movies for christ's sake.. But yeah this movie is awesome... especially the part where they go through the mom drawers, and find a vibrator... and somehow Matts gets pubic hair in his teeth...

yes, it was a great movie, i especially liked the psych-outs

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
especially the part where they go through the mom drawers, and find a vibrator... and somehow Matts gets pubic hair in his teeth...
"ahh its one of Britney's mom's pubic hairs"

Any1 seen their little cartoon called 'Princess'?
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/princess.html
It's wrong yet rather funny in a way?
And yes, i found BASEketball funny, want to see Orgazmo and cant wait for Team America: World Police

film making extraordinaire
I think my IQ dropped 20 points throughout the viewing of this movie.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
It wasn't meant to be intelligent.. It was meant for a few cheap laughs....... I mean when a film contains Trey Parker and Matt Stone, I wouldn't count on it being an intelligent psychological thriller or anything other then a comedy....