EXCLUSIVE!!! On The Set Pic Of Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire

Tools    

coke kills drink pepsi
does harry really love hermione?

Originally Posted by Agent 0 Zero
does harry really love hermione?
Alot of Harry Potter fans have they're own (very strong) views over various issues. One of them being who will end up with who. The folks at the website obviously are Harry and Hermione shippers who belive (off of limited evidence and pure speculation in my opinion) that Harry and Hermione will get together. Now of course an even greater amount say that Ron and Hermione will get together, and Harry will get with Ginny. Now of course there's the case that Harry dies.....

It's all speculation. Sure they're is evidence and clues in the book that J.K Rowling has said over and over again is there you just have to look. But truley although most people hate to admit it, it does look like the bets possibility is Ron and Hermione and Harry and Ginny. Personally I really don't care I just want to find out who the Half-Blood prince is!

That picture is a nice thing to see. The new director certainly looks like he is going to add his own special flavor to the series. I am still so totally jazzed that Ralph Fiennes is going to be Voldemort.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
it says the link is broken

It has been changed to a thumbnail for everyone.....the website source has moved its pic to a different server for now and has not given access to it yet.