Cradle to the grave.

→ in
Tools    

Did you guys like this movie? I loved it. Great action.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by The Punisher
Did you guys like this movie? I loved it. Great action.
Since that was pretty much the only good part about the movie, I'd have to say ***0.5/***** It was quite a good watch, rather entartaining, but silly most of the time.

I give it about 2 out of 5. I thought it was poorly acted with an odd look to it. There were some funny scenes thrown in there but to me the ending with travolta was the best part.

travolta wasnt in it.

Originally Posted by The Punisher
travolta wasnt in it.
Sorry, my mistake. I was reading netzers thread with your quote about the movie "The Punisher" and somehow thought that was the question for this thread.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Escape
I was reading netzers thread...
either you spelled my nick wrong (rrrrggghhhhhh or theres some guy here actually named that. i dont remember making any threads about the punisher

Originally Posted by Nitzer
either you spelled my nick wrong (rrrrggghhhhhh or theres some guy here actually named that. i dont remember making any threads about the punisher
Nitzer, I meant Nitzer. I realized I had spelt it wrong but was too lazy to edit. Sorry. Oh, and you did quote the Punisher who asked about the movie. That is how I thought that this thread was originally about the Punisher movie.