I can't remember the name of ANOTHER movie..

Tools    

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Heh, I realize this may begin to be repetitive but I have another movie that I can not remember the title of. Having received help from Slay last time, I'm very optimistic about this one. In the aforementioned movie, a serial killer carves a "satan star" (for lack of a better term) in his victims. At one point, a victim is thrown over a bridge (hanged with a star carved into his chest). I believe there was an element of "three powers" involved... which may have been required to unite in order to defeat this killer. I'm not certain regarding the latter part of this description. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I believe you're thinking of the rather lame The First Power (1990), starring Lou Diamond Phillips.

Either that or The Care Bears Movie (1985).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Emperor of Ice Cream
I'm leaning towards Care Bears from those two choices.

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Also, I never mentioned liking it. I simply have vague recollections of the movie.

My assessment that The First Power was lame was just there for general review purposes (I can still remember suffering through it's ineptness on the big screen) and not attached to whether or not you were fond of the frippin' thing. But thanks, for taking it personally!

And by the by, the "satan star" thingie does have a better term - it's called a pentagram.

Enjoy!

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Proper sentences are not started with "And"!

It is an acceptable practice nowadays to start a sentence with the word and as long as it's not overdone.

And many of the greatest authors do it as well.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

BANNED
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
It is an acceptable practice nowadays to start a sentence with the word and as long as it's not overdone.

And many of the greatest authors do it as well.