Scorsese's Infernal Affairs

Tools    

Trade reports indicate that Leonardo DiCaprio may be teaming up with Martin Scorsese again for a remake of a trio of Chinese gangster films, all known as Infernal Affairs, or Wu Jian Dao.

While Scorsese's reps are reportedly still in talks negotiating his deal with Warner Bros., insiders say the helmer is already determined to attach DiCaprio for one of the lead roles.

The film would be reset in Boston and center on the tumultuous relationship between Irish-American gangsters and corrupt police officers.

Scorsese, Brad Grey, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt would share producing credits on the film. Pitt would also likely play the other starring role opposite DiCaprio.

While DiCaprio may be enjoying a professional affair with Scorsese, he's dabbling in other directors as well. He's set to play Alexander the Great opposite Nicole Kidman's Olympias in an as-yet untitled picture to be directed by Baz Luhrmann. The film is in production and is due to bow sometime next year.

Also on DiCaprio's slate is The Good Shepherd, a history of the CIA to be directed by Robert DeNiro. The film is listed in pre-production and is supposed to premiere later this year.

Thanks for the info... ... Leo as Alexander is still a little hard for me to imagine… but we will see…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I loved Infernal Affairs...

I hope the remake turns out good... In fact, I don't doubt it will, Scorcese is a great director.