A woman drowns her female friend in sea?

Tools    

Hello!

- This was very explicit movie from the 80s or the early 90s in english (I think!).

- About 2 female friends (maybe prostituses).

- I only remember the ending of the movie: A man is semi-raping one of the females in a bath, and then the other angry female friend stops the man - hurting or killing him.

- The two females go to the sea. The abused woman ask for her friend to kill her. The female friend then drowns her at sea while crying. The end.

Anyone remember anything like that?

It's called like Butterfly Kiss or something. Give me a minute.

EDIT: Here you go: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112604/

Yes! This is it!

You are amazing, how did you know? I searched this movie with endless keywords on IMDB with no luck, and you just found it!

Thank you so much! This is so nostalgic for me.

Yes! This is it!

You are amazing, how did you know? I searched this movie with endless keywords on IMDB with no luck, and you just found it!

Thank you so much! This is so nostalgic for me.

I watched this movie in the early 2000s. While most of the details escaped me, I do remember the final sequence at the beach and the one woman drowning the other. (And also the one who is a murderer has barbed wire wrapped around her body or something?).

Wow. Good memory!

Thank you for the help.

Wow. Good memory!

Thank you for the help.
Your description was very good.

Often it's like "There were two women and maybe they were friends? I think they went on a road trip. One of them might have been blonde. I saw this movie between 1958 and 2015."

Your description was very good.

Often it's like "There were two women and maybe they were friends? I think they went on a road trip. One of them might have been blonde. I saw this movie between 1958 and 2015."

That's funny.

Thanks.