Pinhead vs Candyman

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
Theres motives are semi the same Pinhead seeks a worthy sinner to bring them back to hell. While candy man looks for a worthy female to bring her to hell with him. Lets pretend pinhead fines the same women candy man wants and they clash between who gets her. I would realy like to see this movie be made or any opinions on it

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
i never heard of candyman what movies is he from?i dont like the hellraiser so i dont really care about a movie like this.

Candy man was originaly a human who was the son of a slave he falls in love with the slave owners daughter and then the the owner gets pissed off and hires the mob to kill him they torture him infront of his love. They cut off his and put a hook on it . Unable to look apun him his love holds up a mirror to see her own tears. As the torture continues the mob shouts out candy man candy man candy man and dump doney and bees swarm on his wounds. So now he lives in hell and seeks a bride to take back with him to hell. But heres the catch he can only come to earth when his name is said five times in a morror.

we really need to stop thinking about versus horror films and get back to how they got there name! Though freddy vs jason was cool its not like the original jason movies i wouldnt even no about freddy i dont really dont like that series

Absolutely, its getting so old now thinking who could kick whose ass. Theres not even any talk to make a movie of that type. Just the creative imgination of the good folks of this forum.

I agree

Interestingly, they're both creations of Clive Barker.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot