Underground Cavern.

Tools    

Trying to remember name of the movie were there is a group of explorers in a underground cave system. A guy is climbing a rope, swinging around, I think he is trying to rescue a woman. A winged creature swoops through the darkness and snatches him, she survives.

This film is about 20 years old, quite modern.

Please, name it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Trying to remember name of the movie were there is a group of explorers in a underground cave system. A guy is climbing a rope, swinging around, I think he is trying to rescue a woman. A winged creature swoops through the darkness and snatches him, she survives.

This film is about 20 years old, quite modern.

Please, name it.

Try The Cave

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
That was still fresh in mind having just watched it about three weeks ago. You gave a good description! Too, I found an old, old thread not long ago that @The Rodent posted back in like the 1800s asking for a friend what I think is this same movie.

How many more threads on this movie do we need before it takes over Frailty's spot as the default search answer?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That was still fresh in mind having just watched it about three weeks ago. You gave a good description! Too, I found an old, old thread not long ago that @The Rodent posted back in like the 1800s asking for a friend what I think is this same movie.

How many more threads on this movie do we need before it takes over Frailty's spot as the default search answer?

Could have been, I think that was about 8 years ago