American Pie Best adult movie 18+

Tools    

Hey can you please tell me which is the best part in american pie

Best movie in the series?
Or the best part of the first movie?

Undeniably the best movie is the first one... the best part of the movie though is subjective.

Bit of a guilty pleasure of mine tbh.

The first one was fun. Second one is watchable.
Third one, the wedding, was same old same old. Watchable, but just too samey.
The spin-offs were garbage. Book of Love or something, and Band Camp I think they were called.
Then the Reunion movie was kinda like the third one... same old, same old... but still watchable.

Yeah just not my thing really. First one had its moments I suppose but I've never felt any desire for a rewatch and the rest of the franchise never interested me in the slightest.

They're fun if you can relate to being a teenager in the 1990s.

They're sorta kinda like a Porky's Lite.

The first is the best. The second isn't bad. It's almost as good as the first.

If you want movies with similar humour then do check out Eurotrip, Dormdaze, Roadtrip and pretty much most of 80s Highschool-College movies. I would suggest the Screwballs series as well, though Porky's is better.

Yeah Road Trip is one of the better ones.
Especially when they end up at the Frat party.
"Did you kill a cheetah?"

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
American teenagers are disgusting.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

American teenagers are disgusting.
I'd argue that's sort of the point of the film. To show off American teenagers in all of their degeneracy.

I dunno... going by the American Pie movies, sure US teens get up to shenanigans, but compared to UK teens, they're pretty tame.

18 year olds referring to Jim's dad as "Sir", genuine friendship and having each others' backs... and the worst they really do is drink beer and have a house party.

UK teens of that generation are usually pregnant by 15-16, smoke weed, can't read and write due to never attending school, and if they do actually know their parents they refer to them simply as "f*** you".

Actually, a good idea as to the difference between US and UK teens.

US has Porky's, American Pie, Road Trip, Superbad.
UK has This Is England.

My ranking of American Pie main canon:
1. American Pie (1999)
2. American Reunion (2012)
3. American Pie 2 (2001)
4. American Wedding (2003)