The Cool Kids

Tools    

This new FOX sitcom stars Martin Mull, David Alan Grier, and Leslie Jordan as three retirement home residents mourning the loss of the 4th at their dinner table, Jerry, who are not to thrilled when a new female resident (Vicki Lawrence) tries to take his place. I don't know, Grier was funny and Leslie Jordan, so memorable as Beverly Leslie on Will & Grace, brought the funny too, but I really don't see this one staying around too long. I might give one more episode a try but if this one makes it to midseason, I'll be shocked.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This new FOX sitcom stars Martin Mull, David Alan Grier, and Leslie Jordan as three retirement home residents mourning the loss of the 4th at their dinner table, Jerry, who are not to thrilled when a new female resident (Vicki Lawrence) tries to take his place. I don't know, Grier was funny and Leslie Jordan, so memorable as Beverly Leslie on Will & Grace, brought the funny too, but I really don't see this one staying around too long. I might give one more episode a try but if this one makes it to midseason, I'll be shocked.

I've only watched the first episode of this so far, but I agree with you that I'll be surprised if it doesn't get cancelled soon. I'm going to give it a chance for a few more episodes because I like the cast, but I don't have high hopes for this show.

I'm actually enjoying it. It's funny and I like the characters. I also like the fact that it focuses on a demographic that is too often disregarded. Personally, I find it to be a breath of fresh air and hope it sticks around a while.