Bad Santa

Tools    

There were a lot funny parts in this movie....but of course the trailers always show the best parts.....I recommend watching it

I thought this was a really funny film, one of the funniest of the year (its only being released in a few weeks in UK, i saw it on region 1 dvd).
WARNING: spoilers below
Santa being gunned down by the fuzz was one of the funniest things ever

Arresting your development
One of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. (Badder Santa)

Kudos to Hollyweird for giving birth to that mess!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
I liked the first 15 minutes...

Not if you watched it with me! You would love it, all of it.
(the movie that is)

Originally Posted by Zzat
I didn't think it was that funny...
No?

And this is my BOOMstick!
I need a quick response. My dad just rented it but i heard that it's REALLY bad. I meanI wathced Road trip with my parents and it was fine. But is this movie that bad that they won't allow me to watch it? I'm as old as I look so you be the judge. I don't want to have one of those awkward moments where a scene comes on everyone goes quiet and I just sit in my chair then say "Yeahhh... I think im gonna go make some popcorn." It can't be that bad, right?

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I thought it was really funny-Billy Bob Thornton is pure class.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Dude, it's gold, for the most part it's kind of stupid, but when it's time for laughs you get the bang for your buck. And dude i'm 17 and I watch movies with tons of nudity in it. Last night me and my dad watched Gangs of New York. And he wouldn't stop pointing out all the topless women that he thought were hot. It was hilarious

Originally Posted by Electric Wizard
dude i'm 17
yeah, but i'm not.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Yeah but when I was 12 and such I was watching R-rated films with the rents.. and it never seemed to bother them. Not to mention I had a HUGE horror addiction when I was a little kid.

And just so you know the worst thing on all of Bad Santa is sexual moaning.. thats it, no showing of boobies or other things.

They just finished watching it, said it sucked, one of the worst movies they know. Whatever. I saw army of darkness when i was 6 and was addicted to horror ever since just so you know.

Any film that ends with Santa being gunned down by the fuzz in front of kids owns.
'you aint gonna ***** right for a week'

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Any film that ends with Santa being gunned down by the fuzz in front of kids owns.
'you aint gonna ***** right for a week'

I love(s) this movie...(funny)

Great flick!

"Are you talking about my gear??? My f//k-stick?!?"

Feed me breadcrumbs
Bad Santa was a great movie. The best thing was the changing room and then the prostitute commenting on not being able to ***** right for a week? I couldn't stop laughing for about five minutes. Everyone in the theatre was offended as well. That made it even more funny.