movie with neil diamond music in it

Tools    

I am attempting to find out the name of a good move that has Neil Diamonds music in it. One song in particular that I remember is "Brother Loves travelin Salvation Show"
If you can tell me this title please email me at once.
Bonnie

A novel adaptation.
That's one way of picking out movies, sure.

Originally Posted by Herod
That's one way of picking out movies, sure.

I don't know the name of the movie or I wouldn't be here. I thought Adam Sandler was in the movie but recently discovered it isn't him. Someone is having an anniversary party and the guys wife love neil diamond and when promised to have Neil at the party and Neil didn't show up the actor decides to do the show him self so he dress' up like Neil and does kareoke until someone pulls the plug then he has to do it on his own.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Is it maybe Saving Silverman? That had neil diamond music in it, and Neil himself...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Is it maybe Saving Silverman? That had neil diamond music in it, and Neil himself...
I don't think that was the name of it but I will check and see to be sure. Thanks for all the help

"Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show" was used in the movie Lost and Found

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
"Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show" was used in the movie Lost and Found

I think you have found it for me.........thank you so much I really appreciate it.

Someone said that it might be Saving Silverman, well I agree. That is the only movie I can think of that had Neil Diamond's songs in it, and yes, he to himself, was in it. That's my guess. Lacy