Beautiful music I would love to see in future films

Tools    

Maybe this is an excuse to profile my all time favourite music pieces. But I would honestly love to see these songs in future films as I have always had a soft spot for films with great soundtracks and scores. The Music I'm going to select are my all time personal favourites that I have never seen in a movie. Or though some of them will probably never have a place in a film as these pieces of music have a life of their own. So hope you enjoy my opinion of the most beautiful music mankind has ever produced

1 cool breeze by Lazerhawk

This is someone I would love for his music to be in American films.. for now.. Only the pleasure of Finnish cinema.

Cool breeze I would love to see in a science fiction movie. i'm a huge fan of Sythwave and music similar to this you could find in Tron Legacy or turbo kid

for some reason The song Farewell and goodbye by M83 reminds me of two artificially intelligent creations becoming self-aware and experiencing colour beauty and the world for the first time. And expressing their thoughts and feelings through the lyrics in this song. So the lyrics in the song is their take on experiencing the world for the first time.

Electric youth should be bigger than any of these groups today and I would love to hear this song or any of her songs for that matter in a 80s themed movie

This music is bad ass and beautiful at the same time i'm going to do a Game of Thrones Jamie Lannister tribute with this music in the background as I think it suits his journey

This musician does music for tv mainly.. both in the US and UK... his home country is Iceland

This song should play in a funeral scene in some drama. Most underrated band ever in my opinion though

This musician does music for tv mainly.. both in the US and UK... his home country is Iceland

I'm joyed your first piece you put on here. But for some reason it won't let me play it so I check out on YouTube

I'm joyed your first piece you put on here. But for some reason it won't let me play it so I check out on YouTube
Thats cool

I know many composers who do work for tv and other things that arent very famous...

I could share more.

This might just do nobody any good.
I’m pretty curious to know what Jóhannsson had going on for the new Blade Runner. He and Villeneuve seems to have had a falling out.

I tried to find the source of the music but it's been taken down. It only can be found on this video alone. But it's the most bad ass music I've ever heard and I would love to hear it in a movie one day but it would have to be a dam epic movie to say the least

Thats cool

I know many composers who do work for tv and other things that arent very famous...

I could share more.
Yeah keep going i've enjoyed your playlist so far. And no I haven't heard of those two artists i'll give them a try

This was the soundtrack to my life back in 2005. Great album, this track, in particular, a nice tribute to the Vangelis and Kitaro era, when new age was in full swing with synths and great sounds.