After watching TLJ (spoilers), what do you guys hope the next trilogy

Tools    

is about?

I would love it if they did a prequel trilogy that revolved around Snoke. It'll really be a shame if such an interesting character gets so little backstory.

Maybe have the first movie be about his rise to power/with a good guy trying to foil him, then have the second movie be about snoke beating the good guy, and finish it out with snoke + the Knights of Ren.

People seem to think it's impossible to make movies about villains without making them psuedo good guys, ala Suicide Squad. But if they treat Snoke more like the Joker in TDK, they'll be able to do him justice while also propping a new hero/expanding the universe.

Welcome to the human race...
I would've thought that the events of The Last Jedi essentially confirmed that there was nothing inherently interesting about Snoke beyond the role he played in turning Ben Solo into Kylo Ren, so the prospect of dedicating an entire trilogy of films to his backstory honestly sounds like a huge waste of time and resources.

This might just do nobody any good.
Snoke is the means, not the end.

It's time to introduce Star Wars Marvel universe.
Patton Oswalt foresaw this.

"Luck don't live out here."
So, are we talking about Rian Johnson's trilogy, or the next trilogy in the Skywalker saga?

It's already been said that Johnson's will be something completely different, set in an area of the galaxy that we haven't seen yet with characters that we've never met. That gets me very excited about what we could see.

As far as the Skywalker saga goes, I want a conclusion. An ending.

“I was cured, all right!”
At this point I don't give a damn about this films anymore, not after that garbage that I watched last night.
The Last Jedi sucks!!!!

It's time to introduce Star Wars Marvel universe.
Patton Oswalt foresaw this.
I'm not sure about that. I mean, Disney has already bought Fox. So we're probably getting X-Men vs. The Avengers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5--which will be titled: Infinite Forever War 1000x Jesus Gauntlet Battle - END GAME; which will be split into 2 parts, that'll lead to a 10 episode spin-off series in which every entry is split into a million pieces.

So that just leaves George Lucas's Unloved Abandoned Baby...

Hmmm... I wonder who owns Star Trek?
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Maybe we can resurrect Luke and Han, and have them take part in cooking burnt eggs with the Fat & Old/Not-Chris Pine Captain Kirk that no one cares about. Who, may I add, is not brought back to life.... because he's in a SIMULATION!

Come on! Can't you guys see the applications?

I say Disney biggest hope is to ditch Johnson Planned Trilogy and do a Luke Skywalker Movie After The Events of Episode 6 and cast Sebastian Stan and Emily Blunt as Luke and Leia.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
is about?

I would love it if they did a prequel trilogy that revolved around Snoke. It'll really be a shame if such an interesting character gets so little backstory.

Maybe have the first movie be about his rise to power/with a good guy trying to foil him, then have the second movie be about snoke beating the good guy, and finish it out with snoke + the Knights of Ren.

People seem to think it's impossible to make movies about villains without making them psuedo good guys, ala Suicide Squad. But if they treat Snoke more like the Joker in TDK, they'll be able to do him justice while also propping a new hero/expanding the universe.
Stopped reading at prequel

Instead of Star Wars + Marvel how about Predator + Star Wars. Lets have a bounty hunter Predator hunting the ultimate prey, a Jedi. They could have my £££

Given the final scene of TLJ with the young kid, potentially a Jedi Academy trilogy.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Well, this trilogy isn't even over yet and I am genuinely curious which direction they go with the last movie.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I don't know what I hope for next. I feel these new Star Wars movies are sort of ripping off old characters. Kylo Ren is rehashing Dark Vader, even similar attire and all. Snoke is rehashing Darth Sidious, and Rey is a rehash of Luke.

I feel they need to get some more original characters, unless I'm the only one who is seeing this?